XVII Mule owners, PLEASE POST yours !

I've been looking all over for a pair of these in my size and I just can't seem to get lucky enough. There aren't even many pictures of these jordans floating around. There are only like 3 pictures of them on google and of the three 2 of them are catalog pics
grin.gif

Please post your XVII Mules. I know someone on here has the white/orange samples, would love to see pics of those again. Also, I don't believe the white/red ones ever released, but if anyone has pics of those samples as well they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

I've been looking all over for a pair of these in my size and I just can't seem to get lucky enough. There aren't even many pictures of these jordans floating around. There are only like 3 pictures of them on google and of the three 2 of them are catalog pics
grin.gif

Please post your XVII Mules. I know someone on here has the white/orange samples, would love to see pics of those again. Also, I don't believe the white/red ones ever released, but if anyone has pics of those samples as well they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

i have both the black, and white ones DS but both are in storage right now. they are very hard to come by especially in my sz13

i have both the black, and white ones DS but both are in storage right now. they are very hard to come by especially in my sz13

The only pair I have bro.

I wish i had a pair of the white and black joints though, they are mad comfy.

Not tagged, but they are mine, I assure you.
smokin.gif

The only pair I have bro.

I wish i had a pair of the white and black joints though, they are mad comfy.

Not tagged, but they are mine, I assure you.
smokin.gif

i love those orange samples
pimp.gif
x1000, the xvii will look awesome with any accent color on a colorway with a white base. jb needs to retro the xvii's, the mules, mids, lows, and +'s leave lots of opportunity, but the last time i had hope in the brand was back when the xii first retroed, and it's been downhill ever since
indifferent.gif

i love those orange samples
pimp.gif
x1000, the xvii will look awesome with any accent color on a colorway with a white base. jb needs to retro the xvii's, the mules, mids, lows, and +'s leave lots of opportunity, but the last time i had hope in the brand was back when the xii first retroed, and it's been downhill ever since
indifferent.gif

Those lightning ones are SICK, what other models did they make these in? I swear I've seen bordeaux VII's in this form (lowtop slip on)

Those lightning ones are SICK, what other models did they make these in? I swear I've seen bordeaux VII's in this form (lowtop slip on)

Back
Top Bottom