XX2 5/8 opinions?

I was looking into picking up a pair of the 5/8s to play in. I have a tendency to step on others feet in the paint and have sprained and shredded my anklesmany times and have always worn ankle braces. What kind of cut do they have. They say that they have the support of a mid and feel of a low. Does anyone haveany pictures of 5/8s next to a standard mid J, or how they compare to the height of the xxi lows. (No stores around me carry them, so I will have to pick themup online.) And if anyone has played in them, how are they? Or should I just get a pair of the xx2 pes to play in. Thanks

They are cut along the same as any of the T-Macs. They have a very solid heel counter that should keep your foot upright, and they lace well, to the top andcloe for a good, snug pull and tie fit.

They run a little bit higher than your standard low, but not quite like a true mid. It was stated somewhere that they have the same number of eyelets as theXX2 mids.

I've only tried them on, so all I can say is think about going down a half size. Half size down was perfect for me, so if you can't try them on, askaround about them.

one of the best light shoe, great cushioning, outstanding grip, nice patent toe, breathes well. i love this shoe for balling or profiling

these are actually one of the best shoes ive ever played in.. one of the best grip, good stability. personally i like the high tops versions better.. but wheni play in them, i tend to have a better game in the lows compared to the highs, but maybe thats just in my head... love them!!!

THanks guys, I already have a pair of the bball xx2s and i like the feel of them and i dont know how much lower i want to go. So I think I might grab a pair ofPEs.

Back
Top Bottom