XX2 ON SALE! Bump em or Dump em?

At Finishline in Tacoma the All Black XX2s and i can get them for $100.90
Now, the market value are $185

So i mean its a give or take, so i buy then sell, or just keep them for the fun of it

Note that i don't have a pair of XX2's

Help me out

Buyem if you like em....but dont expect to sell them for retail to make a profit...If its discounted at your store then its most likely discounted at hundredsof other places.

note that you dont know the only store in the world that is selling them for half of retail much less MORE than half
wink.gif

Haven't most of the XX2's hit outlets for $99.99? I know the first colorway and the Omegas hit outlets for that price or cheaper. If I were you I'dcheck Nike HR with the Style #/Color code and see if any outlets have them for cheaper if you actually want them.

thats also is what this thread is for
has anyone seen the all black suede on sale?

I have seen them on sale... I don't resell, though. And I haven't been able to find my size.

Pick a pair up for yourself. Great, great looking shoe.

same in phoenix. they have XXII's for 100 bucks at Shiekhs here... and the basketball leather XXII's (best XXII's IMO) are on eastbay for 100bucks... i'll probably regret passing on these
roll.gif

i got em for $35 bucks each from local mom and pops around here...they give better deals sometimes imo.
but like always,
buy what you love and not what you think other people will love. its your money. if you get stuck with em, you might wanna make sure you can live with yourdecision
wink.gif

these hit outlets a few months back for $49.99 A grade pairs.

with all of the F & F sales you can easily buy them on sale & get 30% off.

& finally Mom & Pops in my area had them for $69.99 the blk/red & the Basketball leather XX2's.

so if your buying to resell....
laugh.gif
good luck.

Zach13g
so if your buying to resell....
laugh.gif
good luck.

so true....we had these at my Champs for $99.99 and they remained on sale for a 50% off so these could be had for $50....if you think you have a shot atreselling these for retail then go ahead and do it....but with everything said, it seems to me like these can be had for much less than retail

get them...i wish it was like dat at my local finishline...but dont buy them & try to resell it...you wont make any profit

youre in tacoma???? take a drive to the NIKE CLEARANCE STORE in chehalis (it's right off the freeway, you can't miss it) and see if they have them.kristin is the manager there (she used to be my manager at the woodburn store) and if you ask her, she may have some good stuff for you if they arrived on thetruck today. chehalis is prob 2 hrs south of you.

EDIT: call them before you drive that far, of course
happy.gif

buy them and keep them. no one is going to want to buy them for an expensive price when they're going on sale

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

I got the black ones for $79.99

I thought about getting them for that price, but I don't like them enough to even pay that much.

Back
Top Bottom