XX3 catalog description **edited colors ect...

The XX3
* = edit
description
pimp.gif

*color for Jan:White/Titanium-University Blue
*color for Feb: White /Metallic Silver-Black-Varsity Red
*one in april and june dont know color but one in june is limited
*Sizes: 7-14 15,16,17,18
*from what i hear there will be a swoosh incorperated in some way

DESIGNED BY: TINKER (DO YOU REALY THINK HE WILL LET US DOWN?)

Upper: combonation of rich leathers and supple synthetics combine in a manner that offer the most sustainable bball shoe ever created. a timeless sence ofstyle and precice stitching combine with an engineered perforation pattern to offer superior breathable performance

The midsole: a plated chasis offers a full length phylon midsole that houses a full length ride of air zoom coushioning to offer better comfort andprotection

The outsole: solid rubber multi directional type outsole insired by mjs thumb print offers better traction and stability

*Profile: the ultimate basketball shoe for the greatest player. the XX3 celebrating 23 years of greatness

*( I belive the second pics that were released are the prototype not the finished product)
the sole is not anything like the finished product his thumb print is the traction for the front part of the shoes sole (the toebox area)

This is my first post at NT ,I havent seen this topic posted before so I felt my fellow sneaker heads would want to know about this.
sorry if it was already posted.

I agree it looks like a mess in the pics also, but me too this is the 23 they better do it RIGHT! For 230$ they better

Still not impressed, just because it's the 23 doesn't mean I have to buy it.

Why do people always say the 23s will cost 230 dollars. They wont. Thats for the pair that come out in February that are limited to the top 23 stores in thenation. The 23s will retail i believe somewhere aruond 175. Just like the 22s did.

yo heat23 what's a "welcome to niketalk" post supposed to mean? its not like he messed anything up, and it was great information for someone whohasn't posted before. good info ryanwebb.

It was posted a while back but welcome to NT anyway.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Why do people always say the 23s will cost 230 dollars. They wont. Thats for the pair that come out in February that are limited to the top 23 stores in the nation. The 23s will retail i believe somewhere aruond 175. Just like the 22s did.
I believe there is going to be a 2nd color added that will also be $230 and the other XX3 mids will be $185

Originally Posted by ryanwebb31690

I agree it looks like a mess in the pics also, but me too this is the 23 they better do it RIGHT! For 230$ they better
pay CLOSE attension. the first pair of XXIII's that release will be extremely limited and will cost $230. This does not include the XXIII'sthat release in February. The retail price on those will be $185

The Jordan Signatures have always been known for cutting edge innovation. Doesn't sound like there is much of that with this shoe. And MJ's thumbprint on the sole isn't innovation.

I'm pretty sure that all jb prices are gonna be outragous from now on. All the stuff thats going on in China and their shenanigans. Production chargeshave gone up big time. Have you seen the clothing for Dec.? hoodies that would usually go for 80$ now cost 109$! im only 17 JB not a millionaire man!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Why do people always say the 23s will cost 230 dollars. They wont. Thats for the pair that come out in February that are limited to the top 23 stores in the nation. The 23s will retail i believe somewhere aruond 175. Just like the 22s did.

i say that the top 23 stores should carry 23 pairs and be sold for only $23
then it would cause a riot...but that'll never happen.

with better materials the price is always going to be higher. jb-wise this is the end of the road for me. thank god.

Back
Top Bottom