XX3 Dec.23

The only store in this area to get them is them Annapolis DTLR.Mall opens at 8 it is a raffle/chance how ever you wanna say it,it is not first come first serveso you can get there at 7:45 and might get a pair they are $230.Also will have some of the unc,bulls,motorsports,to if you miss out on the that day,o anstealth XX3's are only $70.00 got just about everysize.Got any question's store number is 410-266-0541.Hope some of yall make it out,also mall has lotsof remodeling so there's alotta new stores in mall.

Sorry buddy, but Columbia is the DTLR that are getting these. I am sure the raffle is still going to happen though.

website states annapolis mall.

would make sense if their NEWEST location got the head nod.

Man I need a pair of stealths, with or without the extra dis.

Store transfer tomorrow FTW... I hope.
grin.gif

The website showing all the stores is saying Columbia & that was the store that had the first limited pair

Is it me...

Or is Annapolis Mall a HIKE no matter where you coming from in the DMV.
eyes.gif

If I'm on 50 past Bowie, I'd rather just go to Bmore.
laugh.gif

lol. its 12 minutes from the crib, ballin...

you gonna be in the area this holiday season? lets link..

^
All day Saturday and Sunday after XMAS on my time for a change. In box me your number again.

I was planning going up on Sunday. Gotta map quest it. All I know is to get on 50 from New York Ave and just keep going. Ain't been to that mall sincethe mid-90s.

I gotta check to see how "dis. dollars" looking doe (bammas *** company).
smh.gif

i doubt i'll get a pair with my kind of luck but i'll give it a shot. 7:30.

for whoever's going, i'll be the bamma in the footpatrols.

im in line right now, im no good at counting by looking but i want to say it's about 50 ppl in line

just my luck, i was 433 and they called 431 and 432. and the asian dudes behind me won a pair too. it was worth a shot tho

rocman, you must've been near me then, I was 435..I had on the footpatrol air stabs and a grey beanie.

yeah there were a lot of people. ol' lady that just walked in to grab a ticket got her number called literally 1 second later
indifferent.gif

about half of the winners were moms
laugh.gif

oh and it was the white/grey/gold stealths for 70, not the black stealths.

^
If its first come first serve, this time, it might have worked.

With the Carolina joints, youngin's would have gotten roughed off. Guaranteed. If not in the mall, def. followed in the parking lot. Bammas knew theycould see $1500+ on the bay, and shaking up a youngin would be worth the risk. It was too many out of towners there.

People feel less inclined to feel "jibbed" if its an even, fair chance for everyone. NO one gives a damn who slept outside for days.

The area DM calling that on these two releases was smart IMO.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

rocman, you must've been near me then, I was 435..I had on the footpatrol air stabs and a grey beanie.

yeah there were a lot of people. ol' lady that just walked in to grab a ticket got her number called literally 1 second later
indifferent.gif

about half of the winners were moms
laugh.gif

Moms????? That is crazy. Some kids are spoiled ridiculous these days.

^yeah but a few of them and several in line were definitely the "mall walker", "what are you guys in line for, oh let me try my luck" typeones
laugh.gif

xcg11pinoYx wrote:
"I work @ DTLR annapolis I know..."

Bammas.
laugh.gif

And I'll transfer then joints right back if I get what wasn't advertised...
laugh.gif

When did "stealth" ever not mean black/red/gray sole colorway in "Niketalk" terms?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom