XX3 Fit

How does the xx3 fit? are they .5 big or true to size? im a true size 10 in jordans, kobes im a 9.5 in the ST, Lites (but a 10 in the ultimates), and a 9.5 inthe lebron IV only but all other lebrons a 10. will a 9.5 fit in the xx3? are they narrow? thanks!!

Mods, I figure since this was a review thread I thought id ask specifically about fit here. Didnt find much info on fit from the xx3 thread. please move ordelete if not in the right place.

I think they fit true, if anything they are a tiny tiny bit smaller/narrower than most jordans, mostly in the toe area I would say. I think a size 10 is yourbest bet.

went half size down on mine. just too much room in the toebox area

im usually a 10 in jordans.

they a tad bit smaller for a ballin fit and shaped more like a foot for a no-slip feel- but overall they feel like true size

I'd want to say go with .5 size bigger cause a handful of people are experiencing the narrowness issue on the pinky toe issue.

I'm also a sz 10 and occassionally go for a 9.5 in some shoes. All 4 pairs of my XX3s are sz 10 and they fit great. I say true to size.

-S

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

went half size down on mine. just too much room in the toebox area

im usually a 10 in jordans.

cosign, im size 12 in Jordans but i bought size 11..

they are a little narrow i have the black ones but for the most part they are true to size.

Back
Top Bottom