XX3Blue (Motor Racing Team Inspired)

Hi all, Gentry was at a Conference for my company and showed us a sample of a XX3 in the blue that the Bikes are painted for MJ's Bike Team. Does anyonehere have any info on them as he was wasn't sharing?

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.

We weren't allowed to take pics, sorry but the XX3's looked sweet.

I also was lucky enough to get a novelty XX# ball in the limited box numbered 6/2323, also very sweet.

that olympic VII sounds like certified trash
happy.gif

What colorblocking did the XX3 have? White upper? Black upper?

From memory (it seems alcohol can diminish things like remembering colours) it was the vivid, metallic blue at the rear and a duller blue at the front and Ihonestly have forgotten the toe area, sorry.

It might be the one's that JSM told us about. Black/ Royal blue or something like that.

I'm not sure but I think the VII's are gonna be sorta limited

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.
Oh God, please don't tell me these are a reality....

The vii is inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team and I didn't get a long look at it but it did seem a little "busy" and not my thing, Ido prefer more traditional colours and ideas though.

Jasonfrag: If you have any specific questions about the items Gentry showed to you, you can PM me. I just cannot converse about them on NT & if i revealsomething NEITHER can you. PO

The vii's looked similar to that disaster but a little less "random"

P.O....you're on mate

Dear God,

Long time, no talk. Please oh Lord give me a sign that these bastardized sounding Jordan VIIs will not be the Jordan 7 in the Jordan 16/7 Countdown Pack, butrather the "Hare" Jordan 7 or any other OG colored Jordan 7.

Amen.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Dear God,

Long time, no talk. Please oh Lord give me a sign that these bastardized sounding Jordan VIIs will not be the Jordan 7 in the Jordan 16/7 Countdown Pack, but rather the "Hare" Jordan 7 or any other OG colored Jordan 7.

Amen.
Dear halfyhalf, Your prayer is anwsered as i confirmed the colorways in that package a LONG time ago. There will be no changes with that package as faras i know. PO

Oh he also confirmed and showed us the carmines for the 6/17 pack, I was salivating at them, very nice IMO.

Also chucked out a pair of the 6 rings for us to see.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Please oh Lord give me a sign that these bastardized sounding Jordan VIIs will not be the Jordan 7 in the Jordan 16/7 Countdown Pack, but rather the "Hare" Jordan 7 or any other OG colored Jordan 7.

^^ They are NOT in the CD pack. I gather the Barcelona Olympics VIIs are a separate "special" release to launch in stride with the Summer WorldOlympics. I would love to see pics of either/both shoes, tho!

If those are going to be the oly vii's I'll pass and stick with the two pairs that I have. Can't wait to see the motor blue XX3!!! Thanks for theinformation!!!

Yea that's the only way they gonna sell out. Im open minded but them look horrible maybe i need 2 see the finished product. But i cant see how big of adiff. that's going to make.

Wow i don't know what to say about that pick but for some weird reason i would pick those up because i love oly VII's.

Back
Top Bottom