XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

i hope they grow on me, when i first saw the xx's i was like :x
sick.gif
but now i like em

^^^ Very nice drawing, I love the XXIs already and I think that everyones opinion will change once we get clearer and more detailed pics. Any info on the red suede XXIs BabyJordan0312? I heard they're supposed to be really limited and made with suede from Italy. Is there any truth to this?

here come the XXI and we are a ways away from them coming out....lots of hatin and lovin but I think those are gonna b straight heat :pimp:
pimp.gif

Jordans For SALE Need OG XII Taxi's SZ 9.5 or 10

I HAVE A BAD FEELING THAT THESE ARE THE REAL THINGS LOOK AT THE OUTLINES

The annual reaction to the new Jordan design is an interesting psychological study. The progression is always the same:

1. At first everyone hates the design because, since the AJ XIV anyway, the new Jordan design invariably sucks. This is the anger stage.

2. Next, people start saying, "that's not the real design, JB is gonna change it". This is the denial stage.

3. Soon, many who hate the design are willing to consider buying if the shoe comes out in a favorite colorway, blk/red, wht/caro, etc. This is the bargaining stage.

4. Since a large percentage of you would rather shoot your mother than pass on the new J's, the phrase, "they're really starting to grow on me" starts popping up all over NT. This is the acceptance stage.

And just like that, JB has once again extracted $175 from you for a pair of mediocre kicks.

I remember someone said that they had a pic of the black and red XXI's and they were going to post them Wednesday.

^^ i'm feeling the shape of the shoe itself. i just wanna see more details :\
ohwell.gif

I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

Thanks for pics.
I'll need to see the actual shoe first before I make the judgment. So far they aight.

Thanks to everyone for the pics and information on the shoes. First Jordan in a few years that I'm liking from the preliminary pics. Thank you JB for no straps and excessive lasering. I'm excited that these look like they'll be good ballin' shoes, which is why I'd buy them. I think I'm going to hold off on buying any of the upcoming XXs and save myself for the XIV retros and the XXIs.

Quote:
KobeKilledIt just defined Niketalk.

...formerly NTer youngfab. So no, i'm NOT a newbie!
"...effin' wit Young Slim you'll get sent to heaven/i'll put the nine to ya back like Olympic 7's..."[/center]

"A", if those are the XXI's they're half-decent,(I guess?), but those look like some Reebok ATR's or something :\
ohwell.gif

-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

really basic design like the XIII and XVII.

The interchangeable cushioning option makes it a must cop though.....
if anyone is a size 12 i'm looking to unload some laser iv's, cool grey XI's, true blue 3's, olympic VII's, Converse RNS 93, Kobe all star 2k5's, Air Jordan XIV low, and bday lebron 2's. email at [email protected] or ezinbox

:lol:
laugh.gif
Those look like some cheap And-1 rip offs. What a piece of crap. It's sad that this is what the Jordan line has come to. I haven't spent money a new Jordan model since the XIII and that's not gonna change anytime soon.

I have faith that they will turn out great. I just think the XX will be a hard shoe to follow up to.

its 2 plain 2 be in the jordan number series. its looks like its should b a team jordan shoe instead. but hopefully it is just a prototype that gets scratched or built up on.

I kinda like em, they got a real clean look to them...simplistic is the style im kinda liking these days....but idk...i gotta see more

Back
Top Bottom