XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

Wow...NT does it again...pics of the XXI's :wow:
eek.gif

(1) My initial reaction was way better than when I first saw the XX prototype pics on NT

(2) No lace cover :D
happy.gif

(3) I'm sure it won't look as plain once actually released....you guys remember what the first pics of the XX's we saw looked like?

Overall, I'm psyched to see more in the next few months and thanks for the pics!

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

I like them. kinda reminds me of the V's a bit.
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

look like XVII without the cover. Also remind me of the vin baker joints that came out a while ago and the swift 6 as well. Can't wait to see them better. I'll cop no matter what. J's are J's. :D
happy.gif

For NT'ers with size 10, DS J's. Look for my to buy list coming soon. Looking to spend $4500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics ive been gettin on here everyday lookin for em since the shadow pic came out.

I like em so far. I know they will look alot better when it gets closer to release date. but so far they look good. Cant wait for better quality pics.

My opinion...

I think that the editing and promotion from JB will have them looking alot better, along with the better photos that are sure to come later on. My initial thought is that its a basic shoe, but once more colorways come out to bring out some detail to the shoe, it might make things better.

As someone else said, I absolutely HATED the XXs, until the stealths came out. The same is bound to happen with this shoe, I think. This reminds me of the XX threads and people were like " THIS CANT BE", but now people seem to not have a problem with the XXs. In my opinion, theyre a basic shoe, but they'll grow on people nonetheless.

Only time will tell |I
tired.gif

I hate to say it, but forom everything posted on what this shoe was supposed to resemble, this doesn't look like it. It's kind of crummy photos, but nothing that's been said about it appears on this shoe. And I remember a year ago NO ONE liked the XX, and it sure sold out every Saturday one hit the shelves didn't it?

they look like rbk and and 1
thoose laces look like the S.Carter shoes laces thoose are ugly I hope they look better when we see the real pics

look like a mix of 15's, lebrons, and huraches. haha these aren't good enough pics to judge them. they look ok. but from the pics they do look like a reebok shoe, or and1.
im broke

Quote:
Perfect.

This is taking on the customary 95% of people disliking the shoe.

Then as expected around the RD, everyone will get em.
Haha... exactly, just like what happened with the XX's, nothing but hate. These should be dope. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking to Trade: DS Nike Air Force 1 Lebron "Hype" S.F. sz 11.5 Limited to 150 pairs
For: Nike Air Force 1 Lebron (Any Cities in the COF) sz 10.5 - 11.5, SB's, Jordan's, Air Max's, or Nike Basketball shoes.

ezinbox [email protected]

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :x
sick.gif

air jordans gon down hill after the 14 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

but i hope the 21 grow on me :D
happy.gif

like the 18,19,and the 20
<<<<<<<<<<100 post
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

these will not be the production jays, thats is a def and in stone, jays is finnaly foolin the fake biz, wait till u see the surprise
FS:
XIII red/black size 9.5 DS
XVII red/white VVNDS 11

Back
Top Bottom