XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

whats with all the :x
sick.gif
and |I
tired.gif
... we're in july, and the shoe probably won't come out til next year.... the pictures aren't detailed (props for the pictures gethigh420 and whit eboy), and you know there are gonna be changes... typical NT... when release date approaches your gonna be seeing "copped", "crack", "3 pairs for me" in every XXI post... relax guys. :wink:
wink.gif

The forst thing that popped into my mind was CLEAN. Simple and clean. Not saying that the Stealth XX's aren't clean, bu these are madd nice from the start, they ain't gotta grow on me.

However the second thing that popped into my mind was GREEN?!?!? Is that green I see on the sample? Please tell me JB isn't going for the weird colors for all the new game shoes. C'mon, isn't it bad enough that we get those colors for the retros? Maybe it's just really bad quality but it looked like green to me.

Overall hot shoe. I will be copping if it's not green. *crossed fingers* :lol:
laugh.gif

AIM: KILLA CAM 2316
Email: [email protected]

Thank you very much for the pictures. I can't believe they don't come out for 7 months and I'm already looking at them.

Anyway, its far too early to make a judgement by those pictures, but they do seem a little plain to me. However, I like them more than the XX's when those pics first came out.

As far as past Jordans go, I see small resemblences to the IIs and XIVs.
Smoked Your ***​

|| AIM: w4wrestlng​

a shoe with no lacecover...thank you jordan brand! :D
happy.gif

cant wait for the hi-res pictures. :tongue:
tongue.gif

do not fear death, but the unlived life.

Im not gonna say I hate em cuz when we saw the first pics of the XX's I was like hell no, and now The stealths are my favorite J's so ill just wait until better pics come out.....
[/b] Bay Area​

Thanks for the pics. I think these joints might be special. So long as there's a black/red colorway, I'm satisfied. :pimp:
pimp.gif

It's hard to judge from these pics but I'm sure these shoes will not be as plain as the pictures portray them to be. It is way too early to start hatin on these, and I dunno what ya'll expect the AJ XXI to look like, ya'll act like JB ain't tryin to put out a quality product.
"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell
I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well"-Jay to the Z

Thanks for posting the pictures. After looking at them a few times I still can't make an actual judgement. I'm anxious to see high res. pictures. Thanks again, though.

TeamWhiteBoy why the "final post?"

just got back from my Jordan meeting, they are also releasing a limited all red suede colorway, the rep told my that they flew all the way to Italy, to get the Suede(yeah right) I am more exited about all the Jordan 7 clothing coming out I will post pics when I get home from work.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

I don't know what to say.......
They do look like something Reebok inspired....
I'll wait till future pics before making my judgement.....

[/b]​

:x
sick.gif

These are so plain and ugly from what i see in the Pics, They Look Like Jumpmans or Reebok Iversons,

Was Tinker Hatfield involved in Making This Shoe?? If so he lost his touch and if not he Needs to get back ASAP

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at Jordan Brand If they Dont change some of the featurse and put more details,

sor some reason my anticipation for Jordan Realease arent as high as they use to be, its like after every realse they put out the less I am intrested In Jays |I
tired.gif

[/b]​

:x
sick.gif
i think i've seen those in k mart...
I'm a drama setter gripping my baretta sipping amaretta
may get crazy if you think I'ma let up

YES!

finally.

they don't even look that great but i'm happy for 2 simple reasons.

a) looks like there is no lasering
b) no lace cover

hopefully they arn't $175...

their aight i guess... :\
ohwell.gif
...i think JB could have done a lot better...
"1985,The ball,the cloud, the wings,the man."

I dont understand the haters on here. First you guys complain about JB making shoes with lasering and lace covers and all those other crap and now that JB came up with a shoe without the laser and the lace cover, you guys still complain. What do you guys really want? I don't know about you guys,but I think these shoes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
plain and simple.
THIZZ IN PEACE
MAC DRE

i wont judge those until i see the finished product, but thanx 4 the pics
"I Can Accept Failure, But I Can't Accept Not Trying"

The GOAT MJ

First off...thank your TEAM WHITBOY and GetHigh420 for sharing the pics.

I like them. I'm not a fan of mostly white shoes but once they make that black colorway...LOOK OUT! :wow:
eek.gif

They are pretty much what I expected judging from the outline. Looks like a great basketball shoe. That's what Jordan's are used for initially...right?

I just can't hate Jordans. JB imitates no one. People complain about them looking too futuristic or like space shoes...isn't that what JB is all about? Uniqueness...creativity...just more thought put into the shoe...period.

Back
Top Bottom