XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

I think those look like the 17's. But I also think those arn't the real XXI's. They seem to plain for JB. I like them because I liked the 17's, but if those are the real deal I hope they beef them up alot. I expect the real XXI's to look something like those, but with more flair.

I am glad to seem them looking to the future instead of taking cues from past Air Jordans.

The look like Iversons
sick.gif

[/b]

Quote:
I would also like to know, now that we have seen a glimpse of the XXI, when are we going to see the XX S.E. because according to Alpha and Manposite, they do exist...

Me too.

Those are nice. I like. Just Imagine a black/red colorway :wow:
eek.gif
. They got a hint of the XVII, and XVII so I like it a lot.
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

Nothing in Life is Free Except The First Hit of that Bobby Brown

not feeling them

Ii think I liked XXs more at first glance than these - and they grew on me
HOTSPURS​

I am happy to see you come out again for this post.

You know who took the pics huh?

Like I said earlier,Nike is kepping a tight lid on these and knows just about everyone who has access to these sample pics/proto types :wink:
wink.gif

Faith !

Baby J

im not feelin em but i guess its good they took of the straps finally... looks like jordan has fell off wit the new and more modern jordans :rolleyes
eyes.gif

on another note...
Quote:
"i walked in the crib...got two kids and my baby mama leave(uh oh, uh oh, uh oh)... so i had to did... what i had to did..cuz i had to get(duh ough,duh ough,duh ough)... im up all night... gettin my money right... until the blue and whites (po po,po po,po po)... now the money comin slow, but at least a ***** knows slow motion better than (no oh, no oh,no oh,no oh)"
the words are actually "and my baby mama late" Implying that she missed her period and then its "cuz i had the kid" Saying she missed her period because she was pregnant.
Hope the song makes sense now. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Just Imagine a black/red colorway

Yes, these would look even better in a black/red colorway. Also is there any info on the red suede XXI? ste160 said they might be limited.

kind of off topic, but why does the same post keep showing up as the last one???

And I am really starting to like the shoe. Very clean and from what I hear the black ones are very nice....

-J-

Im on the fence...theyre alright but i wont say much till i see the final product.

They will grow on me and everyone else.

The overall shape looks just like the ATR / 17's

Thanks for the pics
[email protected]

If I have a choice between giving a sweet behind-the-back dime or swishing a 15-footer, I'll take the dime every time~ j-will

just a question about the interchangeable insole thing.

is this honestly something that JB thinks is a big selling point? what is the percentage of people that use the for balling? im sure there are more people out there that use them just to wear casually and most people do not feel/know the difference between soles-how much thought was put into this idea??? for a 175 pricetag i would figure they would do something "better"...1st pics look like some ATR's, which can be copped for less that 100 bucks, although im sure they wont look quite like this upon final production. if this is it, a 125-135 price tag might be a roof i'd be willing to pay.

Real poor pics to judge a shoe by.

The only shoe in recent memory that I liked from the first pic were the XIV's.

I'll wait till we get some better pics to pass judgement.

Back
Top Bottom