XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

they dont look too bad if theyre still gonna revise it. they look like performance basketball shoes

I think those pics arent enough to really see the shoe. Jordans usually have intricate detailing that make them unique.
Buckeye Football 2005-2006

Some of you guys dont even realize how lucky we are to see the shoe this early. In any type of picture let.

How many of you ever saw early prototypes of the XIV or XIIIs? In this day and age of NT we're lucky to get even a glimpse of a shoe thats like 7-8 months a way.

Obviously they're not the best pics, but the fact that we have any is wonderful. I dont understand how many of you can have such a strong opinion of dislike or even like for that matter. Some of you are too quick to hate and just expect another shoe you dont like because you may not have liked the XIX or XX.

But then again, this is NT so by release 90% of you who dont like them will cop anyway.

Thanks for the pics and I can't wait to see more.
: [email protected]
: Blkstang98
: Blakstng98
: LazyJ10

I think they're hot... thanks for the pics! :smokin
smokin.gif

Thats kinda tough, lets get a hold of some pics that show a little bit more detail, then we can offically Judge them. 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
.i will officially resign from coppin jays.......new ones at least.....but really wtf are those they look like some rbk's

When you find out they dont look like RBKs like Ceo said, then youll be another who will cop

Quote:
they should quit making new jordans and jus continue on wit this retro thing...

worst statement ever...

if anything they should dead this whole retro thing, it is getting to the point where nobody is even trying to look forward anymore...

boo to those already saying xx>xxi when last year you all were murdering the xx, to me save fot the stealths the xx were horrible imo. the design is in the details-none of which can be made out and this is said to be an early prototype...

i reserve judgement till there are better pics but i like what i see thus far...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

Quote:
Joerdan23: "Alls I'ms a Saying is that not the Shoe I saw."

What do you mean? Maybe JB threw out this shoe to throw off people trying to copy.........
#10 Mike Bibby ~ #52 Brad Miller ~ #16 Peja Stojakovic​

they look a little like a rbk but they also look like they will be good for bball. Can't wait too see better pics

Joerdan23 are you ever going to post the pic you got or do you have to wait on your contact? did you see a sample that was further along in terms of detail?
Thanks
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

WHOA....im feelin the heat, the smiles, the happy faces, the what the %$@. But from a designer point those are not the final shoes to be out. As we all know and some of yall know if you have read Sole Collector or any thing about how nike/Jordan runs the game. They come down to the top three designs and make samples to see what would be best. AS u can see the pics we all se are of a pic. Werid right. But that most likely is not the final. Soo get it out your system with the hate and comments. But rember ITS NOT THE FIANL SHOE ok. Soo chill and let D bring the heat like he said it would be. Soo are we all kool and if you guys are soo mad that they might be the final. Like some of yall said on here. Will cop dem. So dont kid yo self cuz in todays world if one of your boys get shte shoes and says how hot they are. Mos Def u will be on yo kness askin moms fo dem. Soo lets all chill...and its all luv

We really can't tell much about the XXI by these pics, but if we didn't know what they were, I think they would pass off as a Reebok ATR or something....I am waiting to see a better pic before I'm going to judge....Thanks for the first pics though.

Quote:
is this honestly something that JB thinks is a big selling point? what is the percentage of people that use the for balling?
33% of basketball shoes are worn on the hardwood. I'd imagine it's much less with the Air Jordan game shoe. Personally, I never played in my pair of XX and just wore them casually, but the IPS was only marginal when compared to the zoom/ blow-molded air cushioning in the XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, & XIX; all newer AJ's that I heavily prefer.

I'm also glad there's no lasering, straps, or ankle leash, which I found to be a nuisance on both the XIX and XX. The XVII provided sufficient support for anyone playing basketball, and it's good to see they appear to have a similar ankle shape.

There's several details that you can't grasp in such a grainy photo, and just like the XX, everyone will visually take to this shoe. You'll all love it eventually once the black and red suede versions drop.
s...55​

thats it?...expected something more "WOW"...looks aite...hopefully there are better pics soon
LOOKING FOR:
Nike Dunk SB st.patty's 9.5 only DS
Nike Dunk SB bocas 10.5 DS
Nike Air Jordan I White/Silver-Midnight Navy size 9.5 DS
Jordan XX stealth or QS 10.5 DS
Jordan 7 8 or 8.5 DS
AF1s 10.5 DS

HIT ME UP AT [email protected]
or aim me
iichizzeeii

Quote:
worst statement ever...

if anything they should dead this whole retro thing, it is getting to the point where nobody is even trying to look forward anymore...

shows how much u know about jordans... its obvious retros sell better then the newer releases...take all the retros away i bet jordan brand wouldnt hav as much sales as they do now...

Quote:
shows how much u know about jordans... its obvious retros sell better then the newer releases...take all the retros away i bet jordan brand wouldnt hav as much sales as they do now...

Retros have blown the shoe game IMO. And without new Js you dont get retros anyway.

And what, so you want some more hiedous colored IVs and XIs?

Please.

Quote:
its obvious retros sell better then the newer releases...take all the retros away i bet jordan brand wouldnt hav as much sales as they do now...
..if you had numbers, you'd be surprised. True retros sell "faster", but that's about it. Outside of AF1s, the XXs are overall the best "netter" on the market for '05.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

Theyre startin to grow on me. :rofl:
roll.gif

Mannn, they need to smoke whatever they were smokin, or take whatever they were takin when they made the XXs. There aint never gonna be a shoe like the XXs.
WHAT I NEED A CAR FOR????
YOU DRESS LOUD NICE, I DRESS NICE NICE

Back
Top Bottom