XXL 10 Freshman for '10 Cover Revealed

Originally Posted by Wiz

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Who da heck' are Donnis & Fashawn?!?!?!?!
eek.gif

I mess wit' errbody else on that list though... I like what MOST of the class of '10 has in store for hip-hop!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Why are Nipsey & Jay Rock both in chairs?! Sign of the West coming back!??!!? Those two are most likely to succeed in hip-hop????)

XV got shafted. his latest mixtape, 30 Minute Layover is greater than OJ's life. Plus XV is better than Donnis

J.ColeWizNipseyFreddiePill is aightbut Big Sean will never blow, dude is just to boring i've never heard a verse from him that made me go
eek.gif
OJ don't even count he gonna eat regardless because of gucci.but the rest of them _ better get a day job

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

so because vado lost a fight, he is CB4 . harlem you gots to explain more

He's CB4 cause all that *@+@ he talks about in his rhymes is IMAGINARY...

N NEVER in his life had doough...

N NEVER in his life put in ANY type of work...

N NEVER hustled...

He's a BUDDYHustler/Chubby chaser...

As far as him gettin is @ss whooped on Lenox... I wasn't there, I can't speak on that...

But when I seen the N wasn't NO Violence And 
grin.gif
rugs Only ANYwhere near his person...

I ain't got nothin against the man personally... We got mutual friends, and I wish him ALL the best, hopefully he blows and put's Harlem back on top where we belong... But if you gotta get in character to rap, Ns in the street don't respect that...

a lot of that is false you saying, why #%*! on his name for though? I aint finna put my dude business out there neither cuz its a message board but whateva you wanna say is on you. Im good...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

so because vado lost a fight, he is CB4 . harlem you gots to explain more

He's CB4 cause all that *@+@ he talks about in his rhymes is IMAGINARY...

N NEVER in his life had doough...

N NEVER in his life put in ANY type of work...

N NEVER hustled...

He's a BUDDYHustler/Chubby chaser...

As far as him gettin is @ss whooped on Lenox... I wasn't there, I can't speak on that...

But when I seen the N wasn't NO Violence And 
grin.gif
rugs Only ANYwhere near his person...

I ain't got nothin against the man personally... We got mutual friends, and I wish him ALL the best, hopefully he blows and put's Harlem back on top where we belong... But if you gotta get in character to rap, Ns in the street don't respect that...

Damn homie this #$$$+ must really make your blood boil..
laugh.gif

This list is worse than last years and the one before. Only 3 or 4 of them are worthy, it seems like they just put any bums on there just to make it a list of 10.

everyone saying Big sean will never blow when he as Kanye behind him. out of everyone on that list, his label + his mainstream sound will take him the furthest.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

everyone saying Big sean will never blow when he as Kanye behind him. out of everyone on that list, his label + his mainstream sound will take him the furthest.
I hear you, but dude's flow/delivery is still boring as HELL.  If he would change that up, you're right he could be very successful, but son raps like he needs a 5-hr energy.

Is this vado guy the same one that use to mess with milz, and who mook was talkin about when he said “vado got hit by some guy yo, ###t sounded like he got hit by a tahoe"

Back
Top Bottom