XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg

LoL

You are calling me a genius when I just said that's not argumentative.

Comprehend.
who's denying that he's getting spins from his death? nobody. so u seem to not know what ppl are talking about since you seem to think ppl denying that he gettin spins from death

who's denying that he's getting spins from his death? nobody. so u seem to not know what ppl are talking about since you seem to think ppl denying that he gettin spins from death
Zzz I know you arent the highest grade of weed ... but good lord. Just keep it pushing.

A lot of those song DL’s is from people not knowing who the hell he was to begin with. I had no clue who this guy was. Personally I’d choose to stay alive than get my songs listened to. Called me old fashioned

Heard only one song of his. And day of murder, because of tmz, only listened to one song of his which was the only song i have ever heard from him. 2nd time listening to his music. Thats me tho.

If we had social media back on the mid 90s I wonder if they would have caught who killed Pac and Biggie...

Probably not, the feds don't post on Instagram. Trump might slip up on Twitter tho but he can pardon himself so it's cool.

***** caught a body that made worldwide news and wasn't even fazed. Bamma posted yesterday. Cold-blooded. Sheesh.

Bruh what? :lol: When this happen?

The first X-Raided album, Psycho Active, was recorded in June 1990 with Sacramento rapper Brotha Lynch Hung, and released in 1992. Brown claims that the recording was made during a deadly conflict between the 24th Street Garden Blocc Crips and the Meadowview Bloods, contributing to lyrics full of violence. In March 1992 gang members raided the home of Patricia Harris and she was fatally shot. Brown and four other gang members were arrested for the murder. The cover of Psycho Active shows Brown’s face with a .38-caliber handgun pressed to his head, and it was speculated that this was the actual murder weapon. The lyrics on the album contained mirror images of the crime he was suspected to have committed, and this caused national media coverage of X-Raided's then-impending trial. Brown did not testify about the night of the Harris murder, adhering to a code of silence, claiming he was present at the attack but did not pull the trigger.

download.jpeg

A lot of those song DL’s is from people not knowing who the hell he was to begin with. I had no clue who this guy was. Personally I’d choose to stay alive than get my songs listened to. Called me old fashioned

First time I heard of this cat was when this happened. Might've been posted in the 'Fool's Wildin' thread.

Back
Top Bottom