XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

so going to high school and working a job and then doing the same in college to pay for med school while sacrificing my social life isn't hard work anymore ok B
You said you worked extremely hard to move to America at 2 years old. What exactly did you do at 2 years old? Congrats, I did the same. I don't consider myself a hard worker. I consider myself extremely ****ing lucky with parents who made it possible for me to live this life, and extremely lucky I wasn't born in a war torn country with no hope.

You said you worked extremely hard to move to America at 2 years old. What exactly did you do at 2 years old? Congrats, I did the same. I don't consider myself a hard worker. I consider myself extremely ****ing lucky with parents who made it possible for me to live this life, and extremely lucky I wasn't born in a war torn country with no hope.
Ok well I'm extremely lucky then. Happy ?

This is why our healthcare system is broke. To cover up the stupidity and ignorance of the doctors/nurses we seem to hire

I'm fully expecting UnicornHunter UnicornHunter to explain this by "I went to nursing school at night, after I was done with my morning med school classes, all while paying my way by working at In N Out"

This is why our healthcare system is broke. To cover up the stupidity and ignorance of the doctors/nurses we seem to hire
The people that go to a 4 year program and brag about graduating in 4 years. Like who does that?

Lol. Want to quote this to make sure it’s seen.

Good night y’all :lol:

Screenshotted before the eventual edit/walk back :
Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 6.41.43 PM.png

Screenshotted before the eventual edit/walk back :
Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 6.41.43 PM.png
LoL

This is what he sent me in private ...

"Speak for yourself . I went to a 4 year university after hs and finished as an RN within 4 years. Who's dumb now. Just bec. I type fast on my phone doesn't mean I don't know grammer.. you idiot"

He really just tried to make it seem like this was a phenomenal achievement:
- Worked in high school
- Went to college
- Graduated

Truly a unicorn. Hard to find someone this deluded.

To be fair, most Trump supporters are illiterate due to generations of inbreeding. Someone who makes it past his/her second year of high school is highly accomplished in that demographic

I did 6 years of rx school and don’t get paid nowhere near that. need to change my career if they paying rn’s 300k+

This thread derailed a while ago. I dont understand why some of ya love feeding the trolls on NT.

The dude that made the video with the red shirt over his face said that he shot x personally and he did it because supposedly x did some thing to his cousin?

My neighbor went to CC, nursing program. Did 7 years in ER. Moved away for two years to some school in Minnesota or somewhere around there. Comes back with some RN in medicine degree. Now he is a contract worker making 300k+ a year. None of the responsibilities of a doctor. He just bought his 3rd home. And I was thinking, oh he’s a nurse.

This thread derailed a while ago. I dont understand why some of ya love feeding the trolls on NT.

werd i agree... i just want to know if they found the killer... i hope they get him and its not unsolved like pac and big

Wonder if the cops already know who the other 2 guys are

Also wonder what's real. The witness who said X only said wtf is going on and then got clapped, or this new news that he resisted the robbers and then they clapped them?

Ak's video about the new news if anybody hasn't watched it yet:

Back
Top Bottom