XXXTENTACION?

So in the kodak black song "roll in peace" does dude not out right say:

Remember when I had that poker, huh

Like does anyone else not see that as some sort of admission? Why would you even say anything close to that?

Kodak said he keep the poker though. Immediately assumed issa knife.

"Point being is I basically played the devil's advocate in the video by being the one to hang the child because no matter how you look at it you can't justify the fact that I murdered a child. That's the whole ****ing point. I'm trying to show that murder is murder."

He later continues to address the individuals who have said that the video is in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.

He continues, "Again, if you don't see the message, watch the video again. If you think this is in support of Black Lives Matter, it's actually not. It's All Lives Matter."

As the video continues, he calls out the hypocrisy of those who are criticizing the video because of a white child's murder. He later asks where the outrage is when a young bi-racial 8-year-old child was attempted to be hung by white teens in New Hampshire in late August.

This comes after the fact of him releasing a clip of a KKK member leaving death threats on his voicemail because of the video. Maybe the explanation was necessary, considering that most people did not see the same vision that X had behind the video.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/xxxtentacion-says-look-at-me-video-is-all-lives-matter-news.37311.html

No more words for this guy. He's done after the year is over. Then it's nothing but more publicity stunts to get attention.

No more words for this guy. He's done after the year is over. Then it's nothing but more publicity stunts to get attention.

Nah bro I think the opposite, he's gonna be here for a min. I take it you've never heard of Hopsin? :lol:

The faux profound stuff is a real lane. Hopsin has made millions doing this ****, independent too (which means he's more "real" in the eyes of his fans lol). He's done a lot of "controversial" stuff publicity stunts etc. He used that to amass a real dedicated fanbase tho. He doesn't have to be hot, his fans pulling up to those shows regardless. He took the Tech N9ne blueprint and ran with it fr.

I know 1 Hopsin stan, my homegirl lil bro. _ was like 13-14 and dead *** tried to engage me in the most nonsensical debate about Christianity and religion after this dropped :lol:

Not sure if XXX really committed to this type of stuff long term but people have been very successful doing this.

As far as this joint, think about it. Your fanbase is primarily white teens. What could you make better than a edgy All Lives Matter video and statement? :lol:

It's like with ASAP, them _'s was talking about racism is over and "what about black on black crime" type bull****. These dudes know who their fans are.

You new dudes

giphy.gif

He laid low and dodged the domestic abuse stuff.
Then dropped this and re-emerged in the minds of the millennials.
He's almost Cobain-esque for the IG/Tumblr generation.

Smart move by his team.

Whatever snippet I heard of a song of his with Joey Bada$$ sounded good.

let's not forget he made an instaram post with him hanging himself.. waits 30-45 min. and then says it's a music video... definitly suicide culture

Back
Top Bottom