Y-3 Qasa

Been rocking my Knit QR Boosts a lot lately. The shoes was very tight when I originally got them (went a full size down) but once they broke in they became one of my go to sneakers super comfortable man...

View media item 1794451

Been rocking my Knit QR Boosts a lot lately. The shoes was very tight when I originally got them (went a full size down) but once they broke in they became one of my go to sneakers super comfortable man...

What size are you in Nike's and did you size down on the Boost QR ?

Edit. Nevermind, missed out the "went full size down" :smile:

Last edited:
What size are you in Nike's and did you size down on the Boost QR ?

Edit. Nevermind, missed out the "went full size down" :smile:

Im a 10.5-11 in Nike on these I got a 9.5UK which is a US 10. Like I said when I first wore them they were uncomfortable and tight adter 4-5 times wearing them though the prime knit stretched and now they fit perfect...

He
How would you describe sizing on these? I've been interested in these for awhile but have been hesitant to pull the trigger.
i go down a half size. Needed to loosen the laces a lot to get the fit right but I love mine in the black leather. Wear a 12 in everything bought these 11.5. Going to get another pair or two when the 50% off sale hits. Anyone know when that sale typically is?

i go down a half size. Needed to loosen the laces a lot to get the fit right but I love mine in the black leather. Wear a 12 in everything bought these 11.5. Going to get another pair or two when the 50% off sale hits. Anyone know when that sale typically is?
Ahhh so 1/2 down worked best for you? Is it like the other retro post models that favor a slender foot? Think I may have to go tts maybe on these.
Either way I really appreciate the reply, thank you!

I found tts left way too much material in the toe box. 

The half size down felt tight initially, but once i adjusted the laces it was perfect.

He
How would you describe sizing on these? I've been interested in these for awhile but have been hesitant to pull the trigger.
I'm a TTS 12 and I went .5 down with an 11.5, and they fit fine. But if you got big or wide feet I can see someone going TTS cause they are a lil narrow.

So seller flakes, oh I mean made a "mistake" on the retro boost, not realizing he already sold them after verifying what size I wanted and invoicing me. Whatever got my money back at least. So then to my surprise get the email for 30% on y3 site and I am stoked to pickup some items I've had my eye on including the black retro boost. Everything is discounted in my cart except for the damn retro boost in black! FML ... lol really not that serious because just kicks but still sucks though.

@rolintag

Legit:

shape and toebox look good,

inside tag says "Made in China" not "Made in Vietnam"

Yohji Yamamoto printed straight

"Y-3" debossed text looks clean and not sloppy.

Last edited:
Sorry if wrong thread but how do the Y-3 boost qr fit in comparison to the adidas Ultra Boost? I wear a US10.5 in them and a US10 in stan smiths for reference.  Should I be going for my stan smith size in the boost qr?  Thanks

Looking at these ones:

QR Boost knits came in from slam jam and they look great! I went half size down from my regular Nike size (I'm an 8.5 US and got size 8 ) I already knew what to expect because I had tried them on in store. Usually when I have been charged customs I've gotten an email or phone call to pay before delivery but still nothing from DHL regarding fees or customs...

Last edited:

Sorry if wrong thread but how do the Y-3 boost qr fit in comparison to the adidas Ultra Boost? I wear a US10.5 in them and a US10 in stan smiths for reference.  Should I be going for my stan smith size in the boost qr?  Thanks
Ultra Boosts are narrow and much more snug so go with your Stan Smith size.

Anyone want a pair of y-3 boost qr for 240? Letting them go for cheap because they don't fit me. Size 8.5 and the black red corlorway.

Looking at these ones:
I have a narrow foot and i go 1.5 sizes down from my UB size for a snug but comfortable fit.

Do with that info what you will.

Back
Top Bottom