Y-3 Qasa

LN-CC order came in! My First Y-3s
nthat.gif
Did you get charge custom?

^ Nothing yet! Plus with the discounts it was under the $200 that usually gets flagged when I order oversea (eg END clothing).

*EDIT
I reviewed my invoice online the shoes was $127.19 + $25 for shipping and DDP services $38.81 giving a total of $189
So yeah I paid my duty tax .... hellomaru hellomaru

Last edited:
^ Nothing yet! Plus with the discounts it was under the $200 that usually gets flagged when I order oversea (eg END clothing).

*EDIT
I reviewed my invoice online the shoes was $127.19 + $25 for shipping and DDP services $38.81 giving a total of $189
So yeah I paid my duty tax .... @HelloMaru
Thank You. Rep!

Bit of a dilemma here, found a US8.5 qasa low ii primeknit (black/white) for sale, but not too sure on sizing, I wear a US9.5 in Adidas flux xeno and US9 in tubular, will the lows fit? Thanks!
Should fit you fine. I'm a size 8.5 in Ultra Boosts and 8 in Qasa Highs. Wish my Qasa lows were size 8 but they're 8.5 and a bit too loose.

Bit of a dilemma here, found a US8.5 qasa low ii primeknit (black/white) for sale, but not too sure on sizing, I wear a US9.5 in Adidas flux xeno and US9 in tubular, will the lows fit? Thanks!
If you pass, holla at me, ill take them!

*EDIT
So yeah I paid my duty tax .... hellomaru hellomaru
Thats a crazy deal! Is it still on?

50% OFF SALE Y3 FW15 COLLECTION @ LN-CC

LINK

Stacks with XTRA20PROMOP for more savings

Some sizes left and customs should already be included. Term is called "DDP Services" on your invoice receipt/email confirmation. 

Enjoy, NT fam - I should've waited since I knew the less popular colorways were gonna be discounted heavily.

Check it out iheartboost iheartboost

Last edited:
So if everyone is mostly a sz 9.5 or 10.5, and the consensus is to size down half or full size, then why are a majority of the ones I'm seeing left in stock the size 9's and 10's?

Back
Top Bottom