Y-3 Qasa

Exactly. Retail was 400. 

Not saying they cant be sold, just letting you know that worst case is not selling for retail. 
Lol I should have clarified. "Retail" referred to what he was spending $197. So for that price I can not imagine loosing money.

I'm sorry if this has been answer many many times for people that have the desert boost in olive/suede.

How do they fit?

I have a wide foot.

perfect 9.5 in retro boost.

Got a 10 in the QR knits and fit great width wise but long length.

I'm leaning toward 9.5 but i heard a rumor that its hard to get your foot in.

Can anyone spot me on their opinions

If I wear an 11 in most shoes--average width foot--would a 10 in the b/w qasa high be too small or just right?
From what I've seen is 0.5 down is best.

I wouldnt recommend doing a full size down.

But if the price is good and offers returns worth a shot

If I wear an 11 in most shoes--average width foot--would a 10 in the b/w qasa high be too small or just right?
Length wise you should be fine however width wise you may or may not have an issue.

I normally wear a 10 but in Qasa highs I wear a 9.5 and there is still plenty of toe room but because I have a wide foot a 9 would be too tight.

just watched the video above. he got the new qasa along with 3x black. at the end of the video he said that the newer qasa have "thinner" neoprene upper which is lighter but less restrictive so that your feet will likely to slip.

does that mean the newer qasa have less quality compared to the older model?
if this helps at all i have two pairs of triple whites. my first pair i bought in the summer pre-release last year, the second i just got from hervia.

first pair the production date (i presume this is what it is) on the tag inside is 6/15, second pair is 9/15.

the tongue on the second pair is much, much taller than the first pair. the piping material around the ankle (i don't know how else to explain this and i'm away from home so no pics) is different to the first pair too. the overall feel is that the neoprene section is indeed different, it feels much more plasticky. not sure if that is a reality though.

one thing i will say about the whites is they are less flexible than the triple blacks i have. my triple blacks (bought new at the same time as first whites) are easy to slip on/off. the whites not so much. i've not tried on the second pair so can't comment on whether or not they were modified from the first batch in terms of flexibility. 

i'll be selling my newer triple whites as i just don't like the tongue, some of the smaller detailing is so much whiter than the first batch as well (e.g. ankle piping, sole, plastic tab).

Are there any irl photos of women's triple blacks? I can't shake the feeling that they're too different from the men's version but maybe I'm wrong idk

Are there any irl photos of women's triple blacks? I can't shake the feeling that they're too different from the men's version but maybe I'm wrong idk
the qasa elle?

i saw a girl  with the colourway on the right and they are a great looking shoe, very different to the mens (only one strap across the top of the foot, sit lower on the ankle, y-3 on the heel strap is not embossed on plastic)

the qasa elle?

i saw a girl  with the colourway on the right and they are a great looking shoe, very different to the mens (only one strap across the top of the foot, sit lower on the ankle, y-3 on the heel strap is not embossed on plastic)

yep, the qasa elle, thank you!

i've been thinking about coping them instead of triple blacks (i'm a 7 so my size is impossible to get at this point) but i can't decide, it seems to me that the front of the shoe looks more... "traditional" than in men's qasas, and i don't like that. i wish i could try them on offline but they're not sold in my country afaik. still hoping for triple blacks in my size tbh

i think they're a great looking shoe and would not hesitate to cop if the price was right

they're probably a bit more versatile than the highs and tbh your average joe isn't going to know you're wearing the women's version

Looks like those interested may be able to eventually pick up the white Qasa highs on sale since it doesn't look like they are selling out.

Gave in to temptation when passing by a Y-3 boutique... Paid retail price but still... happy bout it....

Nice pick ups fam. Whats the upper on those QR runs made of? Doesnt look like primknit or neoprene...
Thx, the QR runs upper have this silky neoprene like material (not sure am i describing it correctly). Skipped the qr knits as the knitting aren't as nice as the UBs...

Back
Top Bottom