Y-3 Qasa

Thanks guys,

is there any problem with ordering from Europe when i'm in the US, as the prices are lower and it says it includes all fees and customs?

Anyone have experience with how long delivery takes?

(ill have to order the black ones as well now that I am saving money on the black/white ones...) 

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

is there any problem with ordering from Europe when i'm in the US, as the prices are lower and it says it includes all fees and customs?

Anyone have experience with how long delivery takes?

(ill have to order the black ones as well now that I am saving money on the black/white ones...) 
Farfetch surprisingly delivers very fast along with match

Last edited:
Me too, I just ordered the Black/White from Farfetch, and is now looking for the Black ones since I saved about $100 compared to the retail price which I was ready to pay :smile:

Wish Matches didn't only carried full sizes as I probably need a UK 7.5

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence wall of troy on the ZG, this dont really do it for me. I do like the look of the all black pair tcompar to the b/w hough.

Last edited:
The ZG sole looks more durable than the Ultra Boost's, are there any truth to that?

Just got confirmed that my two pairs have been shipped.

Last edited:

The ZG sole looks more durable than the Ultra Boost's, are there any truth to that?

Just got confirmed that my two pairs have been shipped.
They're more durable than the og ultra boost outsole but the new continental sole is pretty durable, I wouldn't say there's any durability difference between the two. The ZG knit outsole is actually lot softer than you might think.

The ZGs are easily my favorite pick up in a long dope. They look dope af and couldn't be more comfortable. Between the black and black/white, I go with them over my UBs and basically everything else right now.

Matches only has US half sizes after the conversion. I'm an 11.5 in UB. Will the 10.5 work for the ZG knits? I'm assuming the 11.5 would be too big right?

I'm also have an 11 in the PK NMD but a 10.5 would have worked way better.

Matches only has US half sizes after the conversion. I'm an 11.5 in UB. Will the 10.5 work for the ZG knits? I'm assuming the 11.5 would be too big right?

yes i think so. l'd rather you take the 10.5 but you have to wear thin socks all the time probably.

I have two pairs, one .5 down & one a full size down, I actually think I prefer the full size down more but both feel great.

Def don't go TTS

I have two pairs, one .5 down & one a full size down, I actually think I prefer the full size down more but both feel great.

Def don't go TTS

So .5 down from your true size? Thanks. Going to sell off a pair of my kicks i don't rock anymore and bite the bullet at 265 for these.

Feel like I'm late to the ZG pureboost game.  Never felt it until this morning, **** looks dope.  Love the blacks... Hope I can get a pair.  Might have to stop by the soho store today

Back
Top Bottom