Y-3 Qasa

Holy moly. These are super nice in hands. I expected something simialr to other boosts I have but wow. regret doubling up now. all my sizes are dried up
mean.gif

Last edited:

Holy moly. These are super nice in hands. I expected something simialr to other boosts I have but wow. regret doubling up now. all my sizes are dried up
mean.gif
slept on these... was waiting for matches.. need a US 8-8.5 

No regrets getting my pair of UK12 from MrPorter after initially contemplating due to the price haha.

The heel takes some time getting used to though, at least for me.

Initially it felt like it would cut my heels but turns out fine, but not as comfy as I hoped, the heel only. Everything else is great though!

Thanks man, cant wait!

Maybe the wrong forum but are the UB the only boost pair that comes with and insole? Do the ZGs have one? 
The Y-3 ZG knit does not come with an insole, which is part of the reason it fits big.  Maybe Yohji wants to give us the option of adding our own?  I really dont know why they did that.  First wear was kind of weird w/o the insole,but I've gotten used to it now.   Hope you sized down bro. 

The Y-3 ZG knit does not come with an insole, which is part of the reason it fits big.  Maybe Yohji wants to give us the option of adding our own?  I really dont know why they did that.  First wear was kind of weird w/o the insole,but I've gotten used to it now.   Hope you sized down bro. 
All Y-3s fit big
Yeah thanks guys, I should be fine...Im a 12 and grabbed a 11uk in the ZGs so thats a us 11.5.

Just weird to me that of all the boost shoes ive seen none have insoles except UB even tho, in this case, the ZGs were almost 400 dollars retail. Figured the ZGs would have an insole since they are more of a premium pair. I was kinda hoping the ZGs had a leather insole. Not a big deal as i havent noticed a loss of comfort without insoles. 

Just weird to me that of all the boost shoes ive seen none have insoles except UB even tho, in this case, the ZGs were almost 400 dollars retail. Figured the ZGs would have an insole since they are more of a premium pair. I was kinda hoping the ZGs had a leather insole. Not a big deal as i havent noticed a loss of comfort without insoles. 
Pretty sure most of the technical running shoes that use boost have insoles, like the Energy Boost & Adizero Boosts.

It's the more casual boost shoes that tend not to use them.

Is it safe to say that the white/black ZG's have completely dried up? Still looking for an extra size 11 for my friend but all sites are SOLD OUT.

feature sneaker boutique is having a 25% off sale

y-3's work 

black and white qasas hi's for 300 

best price i have seen

Kyujo low shopping around
First on foot I've seen anyone post of those in here. Tried them on a while back and really liked them, had a chance to grab them for about $200 a few weeks ago but hesitated and missed out.

Felt really nice on feet, my only complaint was it would have been nice if they put a pull tab on the heel to make them easier to get on.

feature sneaker boutique is having a 25% off sale

y-3's work 

black and white qasas hi's for 300 

best price i have seen
Not sure about USA, but most EU stores that I buy from, is around that price since the day it dropped haha.

Still waiting for it to drop to 200 odd USD shipped equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom