Y-3 Qasa

Anyone know how Qasa Low II Primeknits fit? I know that generally Y3's are a half size over dunno about these.

Just copped a pair on Ebay that's a half size too big for me. Might have to sell them if the primeknits fit too loose.

Last edited:

Anyone know how Qasa Low II Primeknits fit? I know that generally Y3's are a half size over dunno about these.

Just copped a pair on Ebay that's a half size too big for me. Might have to sell them if the primeknits fit too loose.
I have narrow to normal size feet and a full size down from my TTS was still to big for me. A size and a half down would have been perfect.

Anyone wanna trade their spare white laces from their Pure Boost ZG for my spare black pair? That way we can both have lace options :smile:

Did anyone not pickup their pair yet? I want to order mine on matches but gotta order 2x for the discount PM me. If this isn't allowed I'll remove.

Or if anyone knows how to apply the discount 500+ discount to one pair let me know.

Last edited:

anyone else finds the tongue on the pure boost zg knits kinda annoying ? 
Depends on the socks you wear with them. I wore a pair w/ no shows yesterday and it was a little annoying, wearing a pair today w/ crew length socks and I haven't noticed it once.

very annoying. It is kind of flawed design to be honest because most people would wear no show socks with them.
My white/black pair that I've worn a bunch of times doesn't have the issue anymore, I think you need to break the tongue in a bit to soften the leather.

I think Matches has the size guide wrong. It's saying that a UK10 is a US11, but I'm fairly certain with Adidas it's only 1/2 differences. UK10=US10.5
most of the websites including matches will say 1 size conversion. It is just general size table. 

Last edited:
It's weird that the only shoes I'm feeling in that bunch are the Noci & Noci Low I don't see myself ever actually wearing either of them.

Hopefully that's not the entire SS17 footwear lineup.

The Qasa boot things are cool too but again, don't see myself ever actually rocking them.

Not feeling any of the silhouettes w/ UB soles.

Last edited:
They'll definitely have pairs that aren't shown in the runway.

I don't remember but was the ZG or QR shown on the runway?

I know Yohji use the Hayworths and Kyujos and I think the all white Qasas on the runway but do not recall the others.

Back
Top Bottom