Y-3 Qasa

Not a discount code. Literally talked my way into the discount. Last Saturday I saw a tweet from Heskicks that said 40-50 off Y-3 and I clicked on it and the retro boosts were marked at $175. But I was drinking when I made the purchase so I picked an 11.5 instead of an 11. Which according to the info here would have been too big. So the next morning I call customer service to swap the size but they said that they can't and I would have to cancel and reorder, so I had them cancel over the phone. But when I checked the site to reorder the shot up in price to $210. So I emailed them and told them that I wanted them to honor the price and they said t, and I asked if they'd give me a discount for my trouble and they gave me an extra $10 automatically for checkout. Now when going back and forth with the different CS agents what's the best way in checking out because the price was still $210 on the sight one of the agents mistook my $10 discount for a 10% so when I called today to finally place my order I told them I had both discounts and they honored both of them. So the price went from $175 to $210 back to $175 to $165($10 off) to $147(10% off).

Sorry for the long story haha

Haha, good looks on the info..

I'll call after I get out of the office and see what I can finesse lol

if your talking retail ...... no way. If not ebay, grailed, goat etc for the dum high resale prices

if your talking retail ...... no way. If not ebay, grailed, goat etc for the dum high resale prices
yeah that ship sailed a loooong time ago
Yeah I know this, Im just looking for something sub $500-600, Goat wants $735 and one seller wants over $800 on eBay and one wants $600+ for a pair with letters missing and dirty *** soles 
laugh.gif

I meant if anyone knew of a friend or FB group that had a pair for sale.

Last edited:
i would try to put your best offer up on goat and hope that someone bites. smaller sizes go for alot more than bigger sizes(11+)

Retro boost came in today from 6pm.com. Only payed $147 for them. First pair of y-3 anything and I'm very impressed. The boost on these is massive, I don't remember my old pure boosts having a sole that thick, and it's def got some thickness on my rocket boosts as well. A lot of research told me that these ran a half size big I wasn't able to get a 10.5 because all they had was 11 and I'm very happy I did so because atleast out of the box these are very true to size. We'll see how they stretch with wear. All in absolutely worth the $147 I paid.
View media item 2149422

Retro boost came in today from 6pm.com. Only payed $147 for them. First pair of y-3 anything and I'm very impressed. The boost on these is massive, I don't remember my old pure boosts having a sole that thick, and it's def got some thickness on my rocket boosts as well. A lot of research told me that these ran a half size big I wasn't able to get a 10.5 because all they had was 11 and I'm very happy I did so because atleast out of the box these are very true to size. We'll see how they stretch with wear. All in absolutely worth the $147 I paid.

Mines are on the way :nthat:

6pm is officially my favorite site. these came out too $92.24 out the door because of a 25% off code. I got the 25% code because I called in yesterday because I had spotted these on the site at $163.99 and they shot up to $245.99 and I asked them if they could give me the previous price at $163.99. They offered me the option of getting the price matched or 25% of my next purchase. I chose the 25% because since the prices go up and down regardless I'd just wait until the get back to $163.99 and use my 25% off then. Well this morning I checked the site and saw the price dip to this (and theyre currently still at that price). Anyone have any idea how 6pm sets its prices and why they change so drastically?

ive heard different things. I went TTS because alot of people said that the retro boost run large and when i got the TTS the fit pretty snug. I know theyll stretch out with time but not to the point where I could go a half size down in my opinion.
those arent even retro boost tho

anyone else grab the y3 zg off end earlier? finally was able to grab a us10

Back
Top Bottom