Y-3 Qasa

Need a side view picture of the Yohji Yamamoto logo on the side to help tell if they are fakes. On another note I got my pair of triple black qasa highs and they thankfully came with dustbags. Wonder what caused the recall for the dustbags from the US stores stock.

Hmm these look legit but it's really scary how good the fakes are getting. The only thing that looks off to me is where the leather piece of the upper joins the sole of the shoe with the yohji yamamoto logo. If you look at legit pictures there should be no space been that red block and where the leather piece joins it. Getting harder and harder to tell the difference, even the fakes have all the tags and stuff, so that's why it's always better to buy from licensed Y-3 dealers when you can.

Last edited:

Hmm these look legit but it's really scary how good the fakes are getting. The only thing that looks off to me is where the leather piece of the upper joins the sole of the shoe with the yohji yamamoto logo. If you look at legit pictures there should be no space been that red block and where the leather piece joins it. Getting harder and harder to tell the difference, even the fakes have all the tags and stuff, so that's why it's always better to buy from licensed Y-3 dealers when you can.
They are a lot easier to spot than you all think, all you need to do is just have them take a picture of the bottom of the shoe. It is the easiest way to spot them because the sole isn't suppose to be white it should look like it has that art eraser color /  look / texture and usually the legit bottoms have dots piece hanging off, and where the shapes of the shoes are they aren't completely painted. Rep seller use legit photo sometimes on their page as well. If you do end up getting some fake you will be able to tell for sure the quality is complete crap ( mainly the neoprene is a dead give away. )

Pair from kithnyc.com did not come with dustbags. Contacted them and waiting on their response.

Anybody know why the dustbags had to be recalled by the US retailers only and not from any of the overseas stores?

Pair from kithnyc.com did not come with dustbags. Contacted them and waiting on their response.

Hell I would be happy to just get the damn shoes at this point. I'm hoping to hear something this coming week.

They delayed the shipment of your shoes for 3 weeks because of the dustbags? That's kind of stupid
mean.gif

so is there a future restock of the triple black qasa high? sorry if this has been answered already, but it seems the us release was limited

so is there a future restock of the triple black qasa high? sorry if this has been answered already, but it seems the us release was limited
was told there will be a restock in october (source: sneakerboy)

am very hopeful about this.

really need a pair in uk6, very very bad

any heads up on which website will be restocking the qasa high? or any website that will have the qasa high?

cheers

btw bloomingdales site has the olive qasa high, navy qasa low and 2 cw of yohji boost. its like the y 3 jackpot. 

The store I preordered from text'd me that my shoes are being shipped and my card has been charged. Finally.

Last edited:
Got that call today from y-3 soho, my second triple black highs getting shipped out tomorrow. Come with dustbags too lol.

Back
Top Bottom