Y-3 Qasa

Late to the sales on this one but anyone know a site that has the black/white Ayeros in a size 9? Trying to find them for under 200 shipped.

50% is up, i can cart pureboosts but wont allow me to checkout.....wouldve just grabbed them at the $230 if i wouldve known they would fly like this once 50%

About to pull the trigger online, was waiting for maybe a 50% year end sale or something - how would you say they run - i know most said go with Ultra Boost sizing

sorry just saw this, haven't checked NT in a few days. I went .5 down from my Nike TTS but I like a snug fit. good luck!

my size sold out on the y3 site in triple black qasa highs...any chance they put them back up while the 50% discount is there or am i sol?

How do the non-PK (mesh) Y-3 Pureboosts fit? TTS? I go down a full size on the PK versions.

edit: nvm, tts

Last edited:
How durable are the Y3 Qasas soles?
Not very durable. Definitely not an everyday shoe. I wear mine bi-weekly (weekends) and there is wear and that is with casual walking i.e. mall, movies etc.

BUT with all that said they are fire. One of my favorite silhouettes of all time.

Ayeros today.
AFAC564D-32FC-4BE0-9AF5-32F0013103CE.jpeg
AFAC564D-32FC-4BE0-9AF5-32F0013103CE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom