Y-3 Qasa

im sure this has been asked many many times lol but i think im finally going to buy a pair of y3s but just to make sure im usually a 10 in everything gl3s, glvs, air maxs etc should i go .5 down on them? specifically this pair

also anyone know where i could possibly find a 9.5 if i have to go .5 down? please and thank you!

im sure this has been asked many many times lol but i think im finally going to buy a pair of y3s but just to make sure im usually a 10 in everything gl3s, glvs, air maxs etc should i go .5 down on them? specifically this pair

also anyone know where i could possibly find a 9.5 if i have to go .5 down? please and thank you!
Was researching on sizing for this exact pair myself, and I've read to go down 1.5 sizes down from your Nike size as it's a slip on.

Was researching on sizing for this exact pair myself, and I've read to go down 1.5 sizes down from your Nike size as it's a slip on.

What? Really? Lol I've had 2 people tell me .5 down and another one tell me 1 size down -.-

What? Really? Lol I've had 2 people tell me .5 down and another one tell me 1 size down -.-

Everyone is different, unfortunately I was in the same position as you since I had no retailer within even 2 hours driving distance to try on any Y-3 shoes.
I posted before about how the shoes fit me personally but I'll give a reply.
I wear a US10 in nike am1's, which is pushing it since I have wide feet, I feel i would actually be a US 9.5 if it wasnt for the width. So for the qasa lows and these in particular, I got a US 9.5.
I definitely had room in the toebox, more than usual and I feel a US 9 would have been perfect length wise. However, as snug as they are I know the width wouldnt allow it and it would just be an ugly look with the sides of my foot hanging out over the sides of the shoe. With the primeknite I found it more snug than my other low II's but after being on feet a bit the snugness went away or atleast I didnt even notice anymore.
Like I said everyone is built different but it's only my opinion that if you have wide feet only then .5 size down and if you dont have a wide feet, then a full size down.

Hope that helps and they shoes ultimately work for you...you will definitely not be disapointed in these shoes, super comfy!

Should have mentioned I have a very narrow foot. And I am very particular when it comes to sizing so i do my homework.

So here's what i found.

hey guys maybe this will help anyone with sizing questions, it helped my friends when i showed them 

huaraches-10

asic gl3, racers, trainers -9 (my true size)

y3 prime knit lows -8

y3 qasa highs - 8.5

as you can see the lows are huge even after i sized down a full size they're still a little bit bigger than id like. 
i can vouch on the sizing. I am a US8.5 in adidas and tried the 7.5.

fit would be ok if it had laces, but since it's a slipon, it needs to be tighter or else the 7.5 has too much heal slippage when walking (or i guess if you wear tihick socks 7.5 could work)

Damn those look more nice everytime I see them, I've been on the fence about the floral highs and boost and I am starting to think I'll end up falling off the fence on my *** come spring time if I dont cop. Choices, choices...

Thanks, I like the primeknit too, but grabbed these for a decent discount from bloomingdales.

The Y-3 store in La Jolla has the Toggle Boost. The nice salesperson informed me that they were a women's shoe. Sizes go up to a Women's 10.

These Y-3s are weirdly cool :pimp:
Will cop if I get a good discount on the black n white or black n floral ones [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

definitely loving this shoe.  Besides the comfort, the styling is just... a cross between futuristic... help me out here  

It's true but it will have a shiny plastic eyelet this time.

via IG: Pourtous 
Women's triple black retro qasa FW 2015

View media item 1411614
Via IG: megusta_fashion
Y3 qasa hi FW 2015
Looks like the neoprene is a solarred / elastic true red 
View media item 1411618
Y3 tripleback qasa FW2015
Metallic lace loop / suede toe box and lace patch

Time to save up hahahah!

Last edited:
Back