Y-3 Qasa

Anyone who has a extra pair of those blk/wht rope laces from the first black/white qasa release for a size 9.5 please PM me.

The new prime knit qasa are crazy. Hoping end has the 50% sale again I'll look to scoop these up with the swiftness

It's bittersweet that people are starting to look out for these. Now hype gonna make them harder to get but still a great shoe regardless.

Those are fake. Even says it in the title of the link.
Ah how dumb of me thank you :tongue: 

Through my research I've also noticed some intense wear on the sole and I'm curious how other y-3 qasa owners are enjoying/managing their shoe?  Looking to buy one of the new line of qasas from their store in person

wear vid ^

Jackthreads wants to sell out of the qasa highs the day before a 20% off everything flash sale smh

Initially was going to pass on these since I was able to pick up the highs, but for this price (20% plus store credit), I couldn't sleep on them. Especially for no tax and 7.99 "2 day shipping".

View media item 1315982

Initially was going to pass on these since I was able to pick up the highs, but for this price (20% plus store credit), I couldn't sleep on them. Especially for no tax and 7.99 "2 day shipping".
Where's the 20% off from?

Sorry, should have been more specific. Jackthreads is currently running a "One-day only" 20% off everything with promo code "JINGLE"

For 3 bills not bad at all
I'm debating whether I should cop
Gonna see if anyone has jackthreads credits they'd be willing to sell at a discount so I can get these at a better price

Should I go 11 or 10.5 in the qasa low primeknits?

I'm always 11 in nike, but I wear 10.5 in vans.

Normally a 13 in Nike and Asics ,NB, and I went 12.5 in racers and qasa highs and fits perfect.

Looking to buy me some qasa triple black high's in size 9 for near retail.  Anyone know if a re-stock will be taking place in the near future?  Can't wait to get me a pair

Back
Top Bottom