Y-3 Qasa

Wanna try and get my first pair of Qasas, thinking about getting the lows II but keep hearing different sizing. I wear a 12, so should I go a half or full size down?

Last edited:
Wanna try and get my first pair of Qasas, thinking about getting the lows II but keep hearing different sizing. I wear a 12, so should I go a half or full size down?

Someone earlier was saying that if you are able to try on the tubulars at a store near you, then you would know what you need.

Gonna try and get an 11 in the Qasa Low II since they are a slip on. I normally wear a 12, I can fit an 11 in the Tubular. Hate this guessing game.

Gonna try and get an 11 in the Qasa Low II since they are a slip on. I normally wear a 12, I can fit an 11 in the Tubular. Hate this guessing game.
Did my homework while searching for a pair a while back. Unfortunately a size 7 is almost impossible to find.

hey guys maybe this will help anyone with sizing questions, it helped my friends when i showed them 

huaraches-10

asic gl3, racers, trainers -9 (my true size)

y3 prime knit lows -8

y3 qasa highs - 8.5

as you can see the lows are huge even after i sized down a full size they're still a little bit bigger than id like. 
i can vouch on the sizing. I am a US8.5 in adidas and tried the 7.5.

fit would be ok if it had laces, but since it's a slipon, it needs to be tighter or else the 7.5 has too much heal slippage when walking (or i guess if you wear tihick socks 7.5 could work)

Did my homework while searching for a pair a while back. Unfortunately a size 7 is almost impossible to find.

[QUOTE name="rolintag" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/530180/y-3-qasa/1140#post_22642580[/URL]"]

View media item 1395030

hey guys maybe this will help anyone with sizing questions, it helped my friends when i showed them 

huaraches-10
asic gl3, racers, trainers -9 (my true size)
y3 prime knit lows -8
y3 qasa highs - 8.5

as you can see the lows are huge even after i sized down a full size they're still a little bit bigger than id like. 
That's crazy!

Last edited:
Ooohhh that's a nasty fake, the whole thing just looks wrong!

Gotta wait until August or so for the next season triple black to release.

Anybody know some online spots that still has the Y-3 Roland Garros all court?

They fly like a G5!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom