Y-3 Qasa

Coming a bit late I know, Allan Joseph is def legit I already purchased from them (I live in France)

Copped recently Floral Retros, took a half size down so they fit snug, anybody knowing how tough they are ?

Bit afraid here that my toes would there through the neoprene while walking lol.
lol no worries mate. the neoprene upper is strong

FAM do you think this pair is worth $240? Supposably VNDS. I'm having a hard time finding a DS 9.5.

GALLERY]

no, got mine brand new for 218 shipped
I know there was some deals but I slept. Now I'm playing catch up. Just picked up from 6pm for $280 shipped. More than I wanted to pay but I'm hooked.

The Qasa highs keep calling me (New Jack City//Pookie reference).

Now onto the triple blacks. Tips would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I know there was some deals but I slept. Now I'm playing catch up. Just picked up from 6pm for $280 shipped. More than I wanted to pay but I'm hooked.

The Qasa highs keep calling me (New Jack City//Pookie reference).

Now onto the triple blacks. Tips would be appreciated.
damn you guys are savage. i still trying to breathe after copping my qasa...

Astatically the shoes are amazing! I found myself constantly looking down at my feet or looking at my reflection whenever I passed a window (I wore them to the mall).

Comfort… that took a little getting used because of this is my first time walking on a tubular sole and because the upper is mostly constructed of neoprene (wore Ultra Boost for the past year). The neoprene feels good, but it is thin and in my opinion lacks rigidness needed to keep your foot in place. At times I felt like my foot was hanging off the edge/over the outside portion of the sole.

With that said the shoes are fantastic. They definitely are in my top ten favorite sneakers of all time.

Quality = 10

Astatically = 10

Comfort = 7

Astatically the shoes are amazing! I found myself constantly looking down at my feet or looking at my reflection whenever I passed a window (I wore them to the mall).

Comfort… that took a little getting used because of this is my first time walking on a tubular sole and because the upper is mostly constructed of neoprene (wore Ultra Boost for the past year). The neoprene feels good, but it is thin and in my opinion lacks rigidness needed to keep your foot in place. At times I felt like my foot was hanging off the edge/over the outside portion of the sole.

With that said the shoes are fantastic. They definitely are in my top ten favorite sneakers of all time.

Quality = 10

Astatically = 10

Comfort = 7
yeah, my troubles with Qasa High is that sometimes my feet feels "slipping" to the outer side. I dunno if this shoe only meant for narrow feet guys, or that's how it supposed to be. I've tried sizing up in store and they doesn't make much difference (just feels like they have longer toebox which makes it more annoying)

yeah, my troubles with Qasa High is that sometimes my feet feels "slipping" to the outer side. I dunno if this shoe only meant for narrow feet guys, or that's how it supposed to be. I've tried sizing up in store and they doesn't make much difference (just feels like they have longer toebox which makes it more annoying)
I have seen a lot of on feet pictures and videos and everyone's foot seems to hang over the outer edge. Like I said it felt odd at first but after a few hours I got used to it. It wasn't uncomfortable just felt weird for a bit.

I have seen a lot of on feet pictures and videos and everyone's foot seems to hang over the outer edge. Like I said it felt odd at first but after a few hours I got used to it. It wasn't uncomfortable just felt weird for a bit.
yeah that's why after copping i watched a lot of on feet for qasa. most of the time it looks hanging onto the sides, but some narrow feet person (usually on thinner guys) can rock them pretty well. i don't count pics on instagram where people are flexing lol

Back
Top Bottom