Yahoo Bracket Challenge....March Madness officially started!

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I hope everyone took time off of work for the tourney like I did. Man, I'm excited.
Beyond pumped that my school (Ohio St.) has spring break in the place it does /.
pimp.gif

It's finals week 14-18 and the tourny starts the 17th.  My last exam is on the 17th, and it ends at 11:18 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So pumped.  Not missing any games, and don't have to worry about any homework

I'm in...

pimp.gif
O-H!

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I hope everyone took time off of work for the tourney like I did. Man, I'm excited.
Beyond pumped that my school (Ohio St.) has spring break in the place it does /.
pimp.gif

It's finals week 14-18 and the tourny starts the 17th.  My last exam is on the 17th, and it ends at 11:18 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So pumped.  Not missing any games, and don't have to worry about any homework

I'm in...

pimp.gif
O-H!

Anyone down for a sig or avy bet on the FLORIDA vs. UCSB game? I got my gauchos with the major upset against the overrated gators. yeah i said it. 
pimp.gif

Anyone down for a sig or avy bet on the FLORIDA vs. UCSB game? I got my gauchos with the major upset against the overrated gators. yeah i said it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
i have st johns beating the gators to get in the elite 8
roll.gif

pimp.gif
i have st johns beating the gators to get in the elite 8
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
not going to happen...

What you got in mind?

pimp.gif

roll.gif
not going to happen...

What you got in mind?

Back
Top Bottom