Yahoo Bracket Challenge....March Madness officially started!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I hope everyone took time off of work for the tourney like I did. Man, I'm excited.
Beyond pumped that my school (Ohio St.) has spring break in the place it does /.
pimp.gif

It's finals week 14-18 and the tourny starts the 17th.  My last exam is on the 17th, and it ends at 11:18 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So pumped.  Not missing any games, and don't have to worry about any homework

I hope everyone took time off of work for the tourney like I did. Man, I'm excited.
Beyond pumped that my school (Ohio St.) has spring break in the place it does /.
pimp.gif

It's finals week 14-18 and the tourny starts the 17th.  My last exam is on the 17th, and it ends at 11:18 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint got no job, aint got no school (finals end the day the tourney starts), aint got %$@+ to do but watch basketball and drink too much
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I aint got no job, aint got no school (finals end the day the tourney starts), aint got %$@+ to do but watch basketball and drink too much
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Man my school has spring break super late, the last week of March...Last yr i was on the way to Havasu during the Duke/Baylor elite 8 game.

This year, I booked Vegas for the entire week
pimp.gif

Man my school has spring break super late, the last week of March...Last yr i was on the way to Havasu during the Duke/Baylor elite 8 game.

This year, I booked Vegas for the entire week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bro are you Clevelandsprince or whatever that dudes name who used to be on here.  If you aren't then my bad but if you are him then shame on you for dropping UGA as one of your teams.
30t6p3b.gif

Back on topic.  I am in as well although I will finish in the middle of the pack like I do every year.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bro are you Clevelandsprince or whatever that dudes name who used to be on here.  If you aren't then my bad but if you are him then shame on you for dropping UGA as one of your teams.
30t6p3b.gif

Back on topic.  I am in as well although I will finish in the middle of the pack like I do every year.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How about $$$$$$$?

$5, via PayPal. Winner takes it all?
i would be down but its going to be impossible to collect it all and who is going to hold the money...

How about $$$$$$$?

i would be down but its going to be impossible to collect it all and who is going to hold the money...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

How about $$$$$$$?

Ask Meth, or the S & T mod.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

How about $$$$$$$?

Ask Meth, or the S & T mod.

Back
Top Bottom