Yahoo is bugging for this one VOL. Athlete kisses Reporter, all Hell breaks loose.

the writer comes off as kinda salty. Like did a jock steal the love f his life in high school or something.

those youtube comments doe 
sick.gif

video was cringe worthy before the kiss btw, I don't know what Tristan Thompson was drinking before the game.

How about those pumpkin riots in NH [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

We all remember shorty doin the dream shake on 50, who gave negative dambs

Last edited:
While I don't see the big deal I knew from the minute I saw it this morning that this would lead to some controversy.

We've become way too sensitive in this country.
Sexual harassment in the workplace is very sensitive. These women already feel like they aren't taken as serious in this field. Then you got dude kissing her on tv...we have no idea what this broads agenda could be.

Add to that the **** the NFL has gone through with the Ray Rice situation. If this thing picks up enough steam the NBA might have no choice but to react.

I'm not even going to touch race here.
You NTers ******* me up always looking at things through a racial scope.

not even that big of a deal. he didn't even kiss her on the cheek, it was on the side of the damn head.

there are people that dont like seeing men of color with white women. it would be funny if it were revealed that they were smashing.

Back
Top Bottom