YAHOO reports, the Earth's magnetic poles are shifting :eek

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

eyes.gif
, yeah because this is the first time it has ever happened in Earth's history... must be global warming.
People are scared of change

This means the us will be antarctica.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It should shifts to the point were canada is the us and the us is mexico and brazil and brazil becomes antarctica....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well....looks like it will be ny> california forreal now....smh

It should shifts to the point were canada is the us and the us is mexico and brazil and brazil becomes antarctica....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
Here come more 2012 conspiracies.
2012 is hyped because there are multiple events occurring, this being one of them.  I thought it was known that our pole would switch in 2012.
I know. But it won't stop the Chicken Little "the sky is falling" types from speculating.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
Here come more 2012 conspiracies.
2012 is hyped because there are multiple events occurring, this being one of them.  I thought it was known that our pole would switch in 2012.
I know. But it won't stop the Chicken Little "the sky is falling" types from speculating.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Nah,  CA will always be >>>> than NY.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Nah,  CA will always be >>>> than NY.

in the 2012 wasteland are we all going to have NT written on our shirts so we can tell each other apart or is it still the tap tap pull method?
nerd.gif

in the 2012 wasteland are we all going to have NT written on our shirts so we can tell each other apart or is it still the tap tap pull method?
nerd.gif

Ok now I'm paranoid...

Can it wait 120 years? So my kids, and their kids live long lives
roll.gif

Ok now I'm paranoid...

Can it wait 120 years? So my kids, and their kids live long lives
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom