Y'all ain't got nothin' on these tacos...

Taco shop gets burglarized by some dudes.

Taco shop owner takes the surveillance footage and turns into a hilarious commercial.

:lol: :lol:

Taco shop is out in Vegas, anyone check it out? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'd bet the owner or whoever made the video doesn't use homeboy in their regular vernacular.

They know what they were trying to do.

Latinos use homeboy A LOT... Homes!

It more than likely is part of their vernacular. Get out of your bubble.

I don't like tacos, but those tacos did look pretty good, I'd try them, without avocado/guacamole, that's gross, but the tacos did look on point.

Latinos use homeboy A LOT... Homes!

It more than likely is part of their vernacular. Get out of your bubble.
So a taqueria owner probably doesn't use the word Homeboy? ****.
God I hate pepole like you.
http://frijolesandfrescas.com/about-us
Business Manager and Alberto’s son-in-law, Greg, is best known for his comedic presence on YouTube as “Arturo Trejo.” With nearly 200,000 online subscribers, Arturo Trejo and his family are known, among other things, for their love of Mexican culture and Mexican food. Greg left his professional career as a tax attorney in June of 2014 to help operate Frijoles. Fans of “Arturo” have come from all over the U.S., Canada and Europe to experience some of Mexico’s favorite dishes at Frijoles.
hqdefault.jpg

9ef6c82d5f9f760e5fdce0b12e8a7b66_400x400.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrArturoTrejo

6416d3c22555ee75bf4987ff45c564e4.png

I'm sure he uses "homeboy" all the time in his regular vernacular. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Because white people can't call people, homboy, or hey that's my homie. Get the **** out of here you race bating piece of ****. People like you are what is wrong with this country and why there is such a divide.

First y'all tried to say that Latinos use it all the time (which is true), now that you see he's not Latino...just ****** a Latino *****...you honestly think this dude addresses anyone as "homeboy" in a non-sarcastic manner?

Nah you get the **** out of here you can tell by the way homie talks he doesn't say that **** on the regular.

I'm a piece of **** because I made an observation. Man calm down.

People love to tell you to "stop creating a divide" whenever you make a race related observation :lol:.

"It's 2016 man"

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom