Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

Don't front! If these would've released when Jordan was with the Wizards, ya'll would've copped two purrs. These are fresh! I can't wait til they drop!!!
roll.gif

2wps2h2.jpg

Don't front! If these would've released when Jordan was with the Wizards, ya'll would've copped two purrs. These are fresh! I can't wait til they drop!!!
roll.gif

2wps2h2.jpg

I sure wasnt ready for another thread on this same bunk shoe thats seriously 1 thread below these.
sick.gif

I sure wasnt ready for another thread on this same bunk shoe thats seriously 1 thread below these.
sick.gif

Well, actually.. This will be the OFFICIAL 6-17-23 (or whatever the real name will be) THREAD
happy.gif

Well, actually.. This will be the OFFICIAL 6-17-23 (or whatever the real name will be) THREAD
happy.gif

what ever team came up with these should get fired. seriously. if these are the final product, what direction is JB headed???

what ever team came up with these should get fired. seriously. if these are the final product, what direction is JB headed???

it looks like a mistake JB made...n they said screw it lets go wit it...like the 6 n 17 was put into the same machine n it resulted in a shoe with characteristics of both the 6 n 17

it looks like a mistake JB made...n they said screw it lets go wit it...like the 6 n 17 was put into the same machine n it resulted in a shoe with characteristics of both the 6 n 17

the .5 series made more sense since two consecutive shoes are far more related than most of these will be.

that shoe is a monstrocity. they couldn't have gotten it more wrong.

the .5 series made more sense since two consecutive shoes are far more related than most of these will be.

that shoe is a monstrocity. they couldn't have gotten it more wrong.

Back
Top Bottom