Y'all Are Soft! ...................Vol- Get big!

phatballa23

Banned
 I notice a lot of you guys complain, whine, and get butt-hurt over what others say over the Internet. Some examples are like "Ooh, Dirty likes Asians more, but a thread about.. blah blah blah", just shut up. Who cares.
If you can't take criticisms or "offensive statements" some "fake" person says to you over the internet, then I don't know how y'all would do in the real world.
laugh.gif

Just a rant.

dawson-crying.jpg

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

I notice a lot of you guys complain, whine, and get butt-hurt over what others say over the Internet. Some examples are like "Ooh, Dirty likes Asians more, but a thread about.. blah blah blah", just shut up. Who cares.
If you can't take criticisms or "offensive statements" some "fake" person says to you over the internet, then I don't know how y'all would do in the real world.
laugh.gif

Just a rant.
And how BIG are you *Pause*

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif

Just a rant.
Big enough not to make threads of it on NT. Or complain to the Mods. Or let it ruin my day of life.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif

Just a rant.
Big enough not to make threads of it on NT. Or complain to the Mods. Or let it ruin my day of life.

eek.gif

You're soft for complaining about others on the internet complaining about others on the internet.

Post his pic.

And is he really the guy who got his money snatched from some Asian? Then he proceeds to tap the guys window with a small hammer??

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 anyone seen this dudes pic 
laugh.gif

frail kid, weighs about 105
and you must look like your avy...anorexic,weighs about 50

And you must also be one of these cockroaches that keep on whining...since you just made a second attempt of trying to "flame" me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom