Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

i almost got caught by a cop when i was getting head in my car from some chick. was drunk too. he gave me the dui test but luckily i blew a .07

roll.gif
sick.gif
at the first response

Originally Posted by IamMD

My man walked in on my ex youngn riding the boy one morning..but thats it...

However, my mom has found many of my cum rags (can i say that?)...she still fries me for it to this day.

And she's filipino so its extra funny when she says "Why are your t shirts so yellow and hard?"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Never been caught in the act, but back in '05, I thought id be slick and let her spend the night..
Was gonna wake up early and drive her home but I guess we overslept. Stepmom walks in and sees long hair and tittys
30t6p3b.gif

She was pissed
laugh.gif
. Goes to tell my dad and I get a lecture, they still bring it up to this day but its mostly lulz now.

When I was 16 I just bought a new dog with all the money I got for my 16th birthday and me and my girl at the time were chillin' that whole week over Christmas break and raising the dog. One day around 8 P.M. both of my parents are downstairs watching some show and I throw on the ol' rubber, throw the wrapper under the bed, and slip into the cave. Puppy comes runnin' in, seems really funny and cute at the time, and she leaves after like 20 seconds. Damn dog smelled the condom wrapper, puts it in her mouth, and runs downstairs with it to my mom and dad. I swear the dog knew what the hell was going on. smh

THIS THREAD I PURE COMEDY,,,, WHATEVR HAPN TO NOT GETN BUTT %%# NAKED IF PEOPLE IN THE CRIB?

When I was in the Navy.

My pops found my brothers happy sock at the computer.

My sister called to tell me and I was dying.

I used to live in my parents garage apartment and on of my windows was 5 feet from the window where the computer was in the house. 
My ex was looking for me to see if my brother was at the computer and she said yeah he's over there and hes doing something.

I go to the window and its my brother fapping with the shades wide open.

I nearly fell out. Breath I could not keep.

Walked in on my brother with one of my friend's sister ,and our friends love to remind of this incident.

got caught my mom dukes once and the girl pulled the covers on her and left me bare assed out
frown.gif
, mom is cool so we never really spoke on that much

i was smashing and my cousin walked in girl hid under the blankets,i through on some shorts, he left, smashing resumed

Originally Posted by twizzi

i was smashing and my cousin walked in girl hid under the blankets,i through on some shorts, he left, smashing resumed
At least you attempted some punctuation, unlike the dude who smashed his grandfather.

I've never been caught redhanded actually smashing. I have been caught with a %!%$+ in my bed in high school. My mom also told me she came home early from work once and heard shorty yelling and just walked right back out
laugh.gif

never got caught smashing. my room and my 'rents room were on opposite sides of the house.

i did walk into my cuz smashing his chick. they did play it off nice by watching tv & cuddling under the cover....until i saw her panties on the floor
laugh.gif

homegirl was embarrassed, my cuz gave me the
pimp.gif
wink.gif
and i left.

Back
Top Bottom