Yall ever had this problem?

Nt Fam, yall ever had females that you DON'T WANT be all over you? I know my NT fam went through this stage, and im just wonderin, do yall just say eff it and go ahead get it in, or brush em off. I don't wanna feel batman after the deed is done you know? hit me some kind of advice..appreciate it.

Act how you feel bro. They know if you don't want them or not. Get the yambz and dip out. If you feel batman afterwards then it's your fault. Kick yourself in the groin and on to the next..

4th of July at Venice Beach I had this big 4 all over me, chewing on my ear; tried to get her to dome me in the bathroom for the lulz but she wasn't digging it. told me we could smash all week at her pops' house but I never followed through on it...maybe if she didn't have any bacne.

It depends if it's before or after 7pm. After 7pm... Jesus will take the wheel and I'm not responsible. I got a knack for attracting broads that annoy me tho. Roll with the punches bro. 

even from a young age i always believed in quantity over quality

my numbers are no where near where they could be an im very content with that

do you though

#HumbleBrag
no no no no humble brag bro. I'm honestly not feeling these chicks and want to do away with em.
tired.gif
..dont wanna be mean or anything you know?

no no no no humble brag bro. I'm honestly not feeling these chicks and want to do away with em.|I ..dont wanna be mean or anything you know?

i understand man, but like i said do you

just like women, some of us dudes got options also nh

if i got down with every chick that found me attractive......

well gotdamn..........what a man ho id be.

women thirsty just like dudes be thirsty it goes both ways

o yea, no humblebrag

Last edited:
o yea, no humblebrag
true ..so true bro. repped.

Don't compromise your standards man. Quality > Quantity. If you understand that the number of notches you have under your belt doesn't dictate how much of a man you are then you get it.

You don't owe anyone attention just because they are throwing themselves at you. Just be respectful and not a jerk so nobody keys your car. :nerd:

LMFAO!, Thanks for help DC, I needed an NT Vet's advice the most!..i appreciate this ..Much love NT fam..Much Love.

o yea, no humblebrag

ive always said this. if i hit every female that liked me or wanted me to hit id have wilt numbers. but to op normally i just keep em on the backburner & hit em up on sum last resort type ****. & sumtimes a chick wont leave u alone til u **** her but then again that could make it worse

are we talking post-intercourse? If so, best thing to do is have a huge bed (i.e. two full beds pushed together) and when you're done just roll over with your back towards her and fall asleep.

DON'T.

Imagine if she accidentally got pregnant and you had to deal with her for the rest of your life.

Imagine.

That's my deterrent right there. Living with the shame of having a gross baby mama that you want nothing to do with. :smh:

Don't compromise your standards man. Quality > Quantity. If you understand that the number of notches you have under your belt doesn't dictate how much of a man you are then you get it.

You don't owe anyone attention just because they are throwing themselves at you. Just be respectful and not a jerk so nobody keys your car.
nerd.gif

Nt Fam, yall ever had females that you DON'T WANT be all over you? I know my NT fam went through this stage, and im just wonderin, do yall just say eff it and go ahead get it in, or brush em off. I don't wanna feel batman after the deed is done you know? hit me some kind of advice..appreciate it.
tell her you dont want the yambs cause theres no attachment.. and leave it up to her if she just wants to get smashed anyways..

I would just cut off the possibility of sleeping with these women if you're not up for it. If you're not feeling it, make that clear in a fair but stern way without intentionally being abrasive or hurting someone's feelings. You can do so by talking about other women in front of these not so attractive girls. Just make it clear they are in the friend zone, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom