Y'all ever have those songs...vol. Guilty Pleasures

So do you guys ever have those songs that you really enjoy but you know shouldn't at the same time?
Case in point:

2ztf0ba.jpg

The reason I feel conflicted is because this is obviously a song that doesn't fit the rest of the album, nor his catalog, and was only made for the radio. As a Cudi fan, its hard for me to say i enjoy this because its the odd duck with all his other stuff (well, I guess you could throw in 'Make Her Say' too). I feel the same way with Lupe Fiasco's the Show Goes On too.

So am I being childish with this or is this a similar problem you have come across too? I guess its just hard for me to support the songs made for industry constraints, even if they are pretty catchy.

If it sounds good, makes my head nod, makes me tap my feet, and brings me some sort of joy while listening to it... I don't have a problem with liking any song.

Soulja Boy & Lola Monroe - Any Chick I Want
Lil' B - Suck My **** *%! & Basedgod F'd My Bisshes
Chief Keef - 3Hunna
Riff Raff - Snow White & The 7 Grams

All catchy, addictive, and pretty embarrassing once you step back and think about it
laugh.gif

I blame all this %@!@ on Vegas tho, well the westcoast in general. They don't play too much gangsta %@!@ in clubs in Vegas, so _'s really just be drunk and lowkey fist pumpin' too all that other other %@[email protected] latest guilty pleasure.

As far as mainstream...

You might see a young thug just drunk singin' Love On Top off in a dark corner somewhere too.
laugh.gif

Beez in the trap..I am not ashamed to say this song is crack..the beat is on another level..nicki did her thing on The 1st verse as well
Call me maybe Smh
I'm glad you came
Time after time by ms lauper
Super bass on The low
Part of me
Bad Romance..

Basically any mainstream Teeny bopper pop song...

This is the only song I will ever consider myself being ashamed of liking. I still love it though.
Bonus: 

^ George Michael is dope.

I don't why people get so ashamed about liking certain songs.

A good song is a good song.

i'm never really ashamed of the music i listen to, because i like everything...but this song gets played solo at low volumes 

Originally Posted by AirThompson

95-george-michael-faith-2.jpg

laugh.gif
 Dont judge me NT

One of my favorite albums. My dad put me on to this as a young tike growing up in Germany. In Europe, he was (and still is) huge. It was: MJ, Prince, Madonna, George Michael.

Back
Top Bottom