-Yall ever searched your screen name in the NT "search" bar?- Vol: Good memories

laugh.gif
... Its crazy how much my replies have changed through out the years...

Try it, its pretty cool....It works better if you use the "advanced search" because you can go further back with the time....

laugh.gif
... Its crazy how much my replies have changed through out the years...

Try it, its pretty cool....It works better if you use the "advanced search" because you can go further back with the time....

went back and seen some where i got striaght flammed and didnt know because i never checked back in the thread
roll.gif

went back and seen some where i got striaght flammed and didnt know because i never checked back in the thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

roll.gif
laugh.gif

very useful tool indeed.. good looks Kay..
now im gonna be reaching my 25post cap before my day even starts. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

roll.gif
laugh.gif

very useful tool indeed.. good looks Kay..
now im gonna be reaching my 25post cap before my day even starts. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
just made me remember why i got banned all of 2009. my search dated back to replies from 2008

30t6p3b.gif
just made me remember why i got banned all of 2009. my search dated back to replies from 2008

I can only go back to 2008.......but you made me remember how much of niketalk was BEASTING for those DMP's back in 06.....

laugh.gif

I can only go back to 2008.......but you made me remember how much of niketalk was BEASTING for those DMP's back in 06.....

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom