-Yall ever searched your screen name in the NT "search" bar?- Vol: Good memories

lol -pretty funny. For some reason I used to finish all of my early posts with exclamation marks!!!!
laugh.gif

lol -pretty funny. For some reason I used to finish all of my early posts with exclamation marks!!!!
laugh.gif

I couldn't spot a IX from a VII back when I joined.
laugh.gif

In fact, I rarely posted in any shoe threads just to avoid being an idiot or saying something incredibly stupid.
laugh.gif

I couldn't spot a IX from a VII back when I joined.
laugh.gif

In fact, I rarely posted in any shoe threads just to avoid being an idiot or saying something incredibly stupid.
laugh.gif

From the looks of it, I rarely ventured in General, strictly talked shoes and sports. And by talking sports, I mean I was up in every NFL thread (weekly or seasonal) 
laugh.gif

Good times, I'm surprised Yuku Search allows this to work
grin.gif

From the looks of it, I rarely ventured in General, strictly talked shoes and sports. And by talking sports, I mean I was up in every NFL thread (weekly or seasonal) 
laugh.gif

Good times, I'm surprised Yuku Search allows this to work
grin.gif

The dirtylicious song...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by sloanboy

went back and seen some where i got striaght flammed and didnt know because i never checked back in the thread
roll.gif

roll.gif
I'm sure I'll have this result as well.

The dirtylicious song...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by sloanboy

went back and seen some where i got striaght flammed and didnt know because i never checked back in the thread
roll.gif

roll.gif
I'm sure I'll have this result as well.

Just looking back at the old college hill thread
roll.gif
lots of lulz,

That was 09 when the "you ain't bout that life " phenomenon popped off

Just looking back at the old college hill thread
roll.gif
lots of lulz,

That was 09 when the "you ain't bout that life " phenomenon popped off

looked up my old username and saw how i used to post in the jb forum and transitioned to just posting in general lol

looked up my old username and saw how i used to post in the jb forum and transitioned to just posting in general lol

Time goes by so fast. It seems like some of the threads I posted in were just yesterday.......they are from 2 yrs ago.

Time goes by so fast. It seems like some of the threads I posted in were just yesterday.......they are from 2 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I type my name into the box to see if I've been quoted.

Not out or vanity but to see if someone responded to something I said or asked me a question.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I type my name into the box to see if I've been quoted.

Not out or vanity but to see if someone responded to something I said or asked me a question.

Back
Top Bottom