-Yall ever searched your screen name in the NT "search" bar?- Vol: Good memories

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i actually search my name almost daily... it's the only way i know if someone's replied to something i've said in a particular thread (assuming they quoted it).
Dude... you guys need to start clicking that "NAVIGATION" tab on the right side of your upper YUKU toolbar. You can track all of your posts.
And LOL at reading posts from the 2008 election season.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-celebs-need--hop?page=1

Originally Posted by sonunox34

i actually search my name almost daily... it's the only way i know if someone's replied to something i've said in a particular thread (assuming they quoted it).
Dude... you guys need to start clicking that "NAVIGATION" tab on the right side of your upper YUKU toolbar. You can track all of your posts.  
thanks!

being old and computer illiterate ftl...

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom