For those who don't recall.

laugh.gif
at asking for pics
laugh.gif
 I guess i'm guilty.

So because you're weren't greeted with a million 
eek.gif
 you felt unwelcomed?

Like I said in the last thread, dudes complain about thirst and gassing, but do everything they can to perpetuate it...

Last edited:
pimp.gif

i like her 

as much as dudes stay in my inbox thinking im the chick in my avy

and when a real ones comes to the forum she gets ran off smh 
mean.gif

i guess with so much people making troll accounts and her being a video chick

some of you dudes wasnt having it 
laugh.gif
I guess they have a very hard time reading your screen name when they're totally focusing on your profile pictures
pimp.gif

i like her 
and when a real ones comes to the forum she gets ran off smh 
mean.gif

i guess with so much people making troll accounts and her being a video chick
some of you dudes wasnt having it 
laugh.gif

Word dudes beast so hard over chicks like that with the threads, one joins and ya'll scare her away because her sneaker intents weren't pure like the gen forum really cares about sneakers like that anymore.

Just checked out the thread.

Man I swear I don't understand y'all dudes on here.

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics?
nerd.gif
" posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Y'all dudes are something else.

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics? :nerd: " posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony. :lol: :smh:

exactly. It doesn't make any sense :smh: I mean there's very little females on here as it is, one comes on and joins and post pics at that, and y'all run her off? c'mon now. I remember there was one chick who came on here a while ago saying she got robbed in Bushwick, dudes asked for pics, she provided them and dudes still ran her off :smh: . I love NT and all, but it needs more female members for a little more variety.

:pimp:
i like her 
laugh.gif
:lol: Thats funny. What could people possibly be saying to you in there?

Spell me...

You forgot the D :evil:.

You guys are really saying this is bad though? There is not a single thread on here where people as for pics. everybody gets hounded on here. We have dudes on here saying their wives cheated on them and took the kids and people STILL ask for pics.

It depends on how willing you are when it comes to joking around. Khrysti just wasn't for it.

Last edited:

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics? :nerd: " posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony. :lol: :smh:

It really all depends on whatever is posted first.

If the first reply is negative, a lot of NT will follow suit.

NT's snowball effect...

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics?
nerd.gif
" posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

exactly. It doesn't make any sense
mean.gif
I mean there's very little females on here as it is, one comes on and joins and post pics at that, and y'all run her off? c'mon now. I remember there was one chick who came on here a while ago saying she got robbed in Bushwick, dudes asked for pics, she provided them and dudes still ran her off
mean.gif
. I love NT and all, but it needs more female members for a little more variety.
No doubt!!

:rofl:

Gotta loveeee NT...lmaooooo

From a married man'd POV I gotta tell ya I appreciate the way NT is, the wife can't catch feelings, this site is the equivalent of that scene in "knocked up" where they run up on Paul Rudd and dude is with a bunch of Nerds playing fantasy football, wife knows ain't one damb Yamb worth worrying about in here... :lol:

True :lol:

I'm sayin. I just gotta make sure the threads about women stay red in case she walks by while I'm on. :lol:

Edit: After reviewing the thread, she went about it the wrong way. An introduction thread, a few pics (regular pics, not ones like the pic or her showin her cakes intentionally) would've been coo. I don't see Mytmouse or Dunks, etc on her tryna flaunt themselves, and they get respect for it. Sure dudes will beast but they understand it's in good fun....for some of yall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom