Ya'll Seen Those Trina Pics Vol. WSHH

What I don't understand is why the $@!$ is she taking pictures of her rashes and bruises and herself crying and %$$$... 

Total Views 634753

853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

So, I can get this mixtape of WSHH u say.........brb

EDIT: Mixtape aint bad. Started off strong but plummeted immediately after the 2nd track.

On another note....I can't be the only won that got excited this morning when i saw this on world star...Only to find out there wasn't any as.s shots...

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Its on her twitter, someone stole her phone at whatever awards she was recently at.

But when your famous, why would you have naked pics of yourself on your cell phone?

Celebs don't learn........
When's the last time someone got excited over Trina?

She got some nice bitties. It takes a special type of genius to steal someones cell phone, post the person naked pictures online of the person who owned that cellphone, then send it to a website like Worldstarhiphop and ask for 100k. The feds gonna be knockin' down somebody's door. I guess dude didn't think that through. They're gonna track whoever sent that %!# to WS.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Its on her twitter, someone stole her phone at whatever awards she was recently at.

But when your famous, why would you have naked pics of yourself on your cell phone?

Celebs don't learn........
When's the last time someone got excited over Trina?

Apparently a lot of people with the amount of views its getting
laugh.gif

she is extra wack in the face now, she always look like she sleepy, but glad to see she cleaned shaved and light brown on the nipples , just how i like it

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

$%#! looked like just a rash or a skin irritation

dudes are on denial here
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Umm nah. It looked like a simple skin rash. Perhaps an allergic reaction.
laugh.gif
You a dermatologist or gynecologist?
You've never seen a rash or an allergic reaction? Stop reachin.

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here debating on whether she got herpes or not like they'll EVER have to worry about it.

the audio had me dying.
thats either kenyon or jr who was talking.
both would do this kinda stupid %$++.

Back
Top Bottom