Yall socal NTers mess with SUSHI MAC??

Been goin here for a minute...seein if any other NTers go here too. It ain't on no Katsuya level type @*#$, but it's only $2.75 per plate/roll. I getFULL after 5 plates and the total is only $13.75. It's bomb to me and well worth it! I can eat here everyday. Them dynamite rolls are FIRE!!! The 2 I go toare on 3rd and La Cienega (across from bev. center) and the other one is in sherman oaks on ventura blvd. Yall should check this out tho foreeal if youhaven't.....lookin out for my fellow socal NTers.

^ not sure its worth making the drive from OC.

Like OP said. This is a bang for your buck kinda place where fish quality is sacrificed for quantity. That being said, if youre on a budget and in the mood forsome california rolls it doesn't get much better than this. I think its cheaper to sit down and eat here than it would be to walk into your local Ralphs orwhatever and buying a pre-packed sushi plate. I been to the one on Sawtelle and Olympic in W. LA and its chock full of UCLA students lookin for cheap eats.

I've been to the one on Ventura Blvd. Like the others, this place is a real good if your on a budget or want something cheap. The food is good, veryaffordable.

I use to go to the one in west LA Olympic,
the spot is very good and cheap.

That used to be the spot when I was in HS. I used to go there almost weekly with friends but we kind of got over it. Now we'd much rather spend the moneyfor fresh sushi at a good sushi bar.

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

got to check the place out when im back in la.

wish i knew about this b4 geisha reservations
????

comparing this place to geisha house is like comparing norms to mastros

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

got to check the place out when im back in la.

wish i knew about this b4 geisha reservations
????

comparing this place to geisha house is like comparing norms to mastros

laugh.gif

i went to the west la sushi mac awhile ago; cheap, but just as good as the sushi at costco. if you want good sushi, go up sawtelle. i like hide sushipersonally, but there's a bunch of real japanese places around that area.

Originally Posted by killak3vin

$20 all you can eat at joe's in buena park holla
I did a double take for a minute thinking, did I post in here. How are you going to still my old avy?
laugh.gif

i try to hit up sushi mac every time i'm up in LA. either the one of ventura or the one in west LA.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by killak3vin

$20 all you can eat at joe's in buena park holla
I did a double take for a minute thinking, did I post in here. How are you going to still my old avy?
laugh.gif
is it against the law or what? i'm sorry if it means so much to you

i live about 3 minutes from sushi mac sawtelle, definitely appreciated. i would also suggest california roll factory on santa monica

my friend's been bugging me to go eat there, might have to check it out one of this days...

Back
Top Bottom