Y'all think D.A.R. is a game? MD/DC/VA AIN'T PLAYING, JO...

For all the non-believers thinking this is NOT a movement...

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

511359abe71ab364fa704cd9794d81535de3b40.pjpg

"SNEAK PEAK" DOWNLOAD NOW:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4l0zx0dxz38

*Special exclusive CDs available for attendees at event*

I downloaded it....but didn't get a chance to listen yet. I noticed all the ol' school hip-hop tracks.

just read the tracklisting...now that's riding music!!! one word, "funkorama". give that man ^^^^ a hand clap

damn i miss redman

Just got the mixtape... 90's era hip-hop is what's up...

To open with the Souls of Mischief followed by the Main Source joint... sprinkled by Gangstarr, L.O.N.S., Black Moon, Outkast (before the silliness...), KeithMurry, and what's imo Common's greatest single...

(Shout out appreciated of course...)

... But to throw in the Boss 'Deeper' joint?

Pure dope...

Much respect,

All those songs suck!!!............................................................ Just wanted to get that out the way so someone else didn't have towaste their time.

K Smith, I know sarcasm is hard to read/interpret on the 'net, but *insert Premo scratch from "Everything I Am"* [Kanye] Daaaammmnnn! [/Kanye]

lol

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

All those songs suck!!!............................................................
"This is deep... But I'm going DEEPER!"
roll.gif

Personally, my "ahhhhhh" moment was when the "Fab 5" joint came on!
pimp.gif

Keep the downloads up -- if they reach a certain level during a certain time, vol. II will be on the way!

I'm downloading it now. Will check it out, wait for V2 and then see if I need to start sending some .mp3s/ requests/suggestions the DJ's way.

cool.

seems like everyone wants to do a party and make a mixtape these days...

lol.

hold me two copies sir.

iCan wrote:

cool.

seems like everyone wants to do a party and make a mixtape these days...

lol.

hold me two copies sir.
eek.gif

O RLY?

In the words of Rockdeep's old companyslogan,

"We don't or originate... We just take what you do and make it better..."

Take that for what its worth, and I'll do the same for yourelite 'Suite' comment.

But I know, you didn't mean it the way I took it right?
[Katt Williams]
"Don't Worry, I'll wait..................."

This ain't a party. There isa difference -- something called "relevance" brother.

Two copies - mailed (need addy)or pick-up sir?

Maybe I need to re-evaluate my shoutouts.......................................................................

Hold on... was this on a CD? Cause those sound like Songs I would start cryin to if I was able to hear them again.. Seein as there is no DJ Iran Lunch timemixes out here.

Scott/Lavan... My bad fellas... I'm one of them ol' 'face value' type Negros... What you type, is what I read...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom