Yall using one towel every few days or a different towel everyday when showering?

Can someone tell me the reasoning for using a towel a day?  I own plenty of towels but I use a towel a week.  I'm getting out of the shower CLEAN.  The towel is air drying. Shrugs 

Skin cells and hair come off on your towel when you dry yourself

Swap out every week or two weeks.

Use to use a new towel every single day while I was growing up.

Eventually I got checked for it and almost punished to do everyone's laundry for awhile
laugh.gif

Wash my towels weekly when I do my Sunday laundry ...what kinda **** yall doing that u gotta change up every wash ? :lol:

Can someone tell me the reasoning for using a towel a day?  I own plenty of towels but I use a towel a week.  I'm getting out of the shower CLEAN.  The towel is air drying. Shrugs 
Skin cells and hair come off on your towel when you dry yourself
Doesn't really seem like a big deal.. If someone is so picky about that they'd probably flip if someone told them the human body is basically crawling all over with this:

83877879.jpg

Clean or not b. Doubt some dead skin cells will do any harm whatsoever.

Man maybe every couple of weeks idc 
laugh.gif
 you already washed your body clean youre just drying off at that point 

I hang my towels by my open window. If you get like 3 towels and rotate them too is another good move.

The question we should be asking is where do you keep your towel? Mine goes back on a heated rail. Dries it out and keeps it fresh. If you're just tossing it on the floor and then going back to it I can see how that is gross.

Most hotels I go to now even ask you not to expect new towels every day - the cost to the environment of washing and drying millions of towels every day is huge.

The question we should be asking is where do you keep your towel? Mine goes back on a heated rail. Dries it out and keeps it fresh. If you're just tossing it on the floor and then going back to it I can see how that is gross.

Most hotels I go to now even ask you not to expect new towels every day - the cost to the environment of washing and drying millions of towels every day is huge.
That is
sick.gif

I use one side with the label for wiping my privates and the other side for my body.. I dont use hand towels but bath sponges.

1 towel for my body which gets switched every 2 weeks and 1 rag to dry my face after showering and in the morning and 1 towel to dry my hands after using the bathroom master race

Come at me

I usually Twerk the water off my body.

I air dry sometimes.

When I worked at a summer camp we could never work out why we were always replacing the paper towels in one of the girls bathrooms - until we discovered that one of the lifeguards was using them to dry her whole body after every shower. She used about half the stack each time.

Last edited:
New towel every ~3 days.. Hang it up when u get done. Boom. And you need new detergent if ur towels smell like mildew.

Back
Top Bottom