Yea...So...Ross won.

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Rick Ross - Valley Of Death [50 Cent Diss]
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhM1Tq40g2g1ge466C [/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Total Views 2004700
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I've never seen anything get that many views on WSHH.

50 ain't do no damage to this boy...
smh.gif

People seem to be more interested in him if anything. 2 million plus people checking for him whether they like him or not.

Plus, The music is there.

Solid albums > Curly skits.

I'm not giving the cosign till I see the sales numbers. HipHop fans are fickle and though they may still take interest in Ross the question is will theystill buy his music. Ross is putting out a lot of good music though.

I'm pretty sure those number can be fixed...and do get fixed.

I've seen Cam with like 5 million or something like that...and I KNOW that's just not accurate. There's videos that make Ellen and CNN with lessviews.

ross woulda done like 350-500k if it dropped last week...

i think since they pushed it back he'll fall short a lil sell like 150-250k...

50 will defenitly do more numbers...but he is helpin ross out imo.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
I like Rick Ross better but 50 will triple his sales so 50 won
Yea, I don't know about anything being fixed...Of all videos to fix, They choose this one?
laugh.gif

But I just looked it at 50's plan backfiring and generating more interest for Ross because of the way Ross has been handling it. He kinda just been lettingall of 50's stunts roll off his back. He may have been pissed on the inside, But he kept a cool exterior and now the public's attention is onhim...Because 50 put it there.

And all website hits/record sales aside, The music is better and he has a release date. 50 scrambling for excuses as to why his project is pushed back anddoesn't have any type of potential single out with summer quickly approaching.

I agree 100%.

Son been playing it calm, killing 50 with the subtle wit...while Curtis running around with a wig acting extra.

Out of the dozen or so videos 50 put out, like 2 of them were funny.....that whole time Ross was dropping nothing but quality tracks.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

smh.gif

I been telling my people the same thing for the longest. People forget about those skits, they don't forget if you drop a good album.
Ross > Curtis (musically) at the end of the day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

smh.gif

I been telling my people the same thing for the longest. People forget about those skits, they don't forget if you drop a good album.
Ross > Curtis (musically) at the end of the day
pimp.gif
I know this is random but I was peeping your Twitter and read this and lost it.

@THE_REAL_SHAQ I bet Kobe aint sleepin right now big fellalmao "tell me how the playoffs taste"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is gonna be sad as hell readin that.

And yall really think Ross will only sell 150-200? Haven't his past two albums sold like crazy?

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Those views are fake
Word?

A couple questions: How do they do that? And why wouldn't they fake the views for "Magnificient"?

Ain't that his single?
laugh.gif

Ross>50

Music wise 50 only nice for club joints lol besides that he's wack. He makes good music 2 party to that's about it.

Ross I could auctally listen 2 cus he's auctally a good and his stuff crack

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Shiest Bubz - Open Your Eyes
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkg26nI0SzfSBUJE1 [/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Total Views 3421248
[/td] [/tr][/table]
And I guess 3.4M people been checking for Shiest Bubz?
laugh.gif

WSHH inflates the numbers of their affiliates and, I guess, those they side with in beefs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kinda destorys the argument by ODrama
laugh.gif
With that being said Rick Ross >>> 50 Cent...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkg26nI0SzfSBUJE1 [/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Total Views 3421248
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

WSHH inflates the numbers of their affiliates and, I guess, those they side with in beefs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And all website hits/record sales aside, The music is better and he has a release date. 50 scrambling for excuses as to why his project is pushed back and doesn't have any type of potential single out with summer quickly approaching.
cover_your_ass_cya_tshirt-p235301945790030857y8zu_400.jpg

*Dances away from CPU while Young Dro plays*

"BOW!"

Barack 0drama wrote:
Originally Posted by Dapper D

WillyBuck wrote:
[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Total Views 3421248
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And all website hits/record sales aside, The music is better and he has a release date. 50 scrambling for excuses as to why his project is pushed back and doesn't have any type of potential single out with summer quickly approaching.
cover_your_ass_cya_tshirt-p235301945790030857y8zu_400.jpg

*Dances away from CPU while Young Dro plays*

"BOW!"

No Point in dropping if your gonna do Jim Jones numbers (and yes...Jimmy has officially become the new punchline to signify low album sales..)

I don't know how you can say either of these dudes "won".

They both took an "L" in my book.

Ross can make all the good music he wants to right now or even have 300 million plus views on a website, blog, twitter or whateva. The fact of the matteris that none of that will translate into anything of substance for Rick FRAUD, as the saying goes "if a tree falls down in the forest and nobody isaround, does it make a sound??" That's exactly where Ricky is right now in his career, nobody is around to see or even care what he does, he'streadmill status, running as hard as he can but not really going anywhere. I think alot of you dudes fail to realize that, ask yourselves, is Rick FRAUD amatter in the hip hop community right now, is his album even on the Top 10 hip hop releases radar this year, will Ross be on tour this summer, will his clownfriend Gunplay ever explain why he got his %%% knocked out in that video.......the answer to all these questions is NO.

Not to mention, we can talk about record sales or even website views all day long. The fact of the matter is that 50 exposed Ricky's baby mama on camerawith that flick, thus leaving a lasting impression on Ricky's son as to the kind of acts that his own mother either currently does or once did backin the day. Talk about scaring someone for life.

Back
Top Bottom