YEAR IN REVIEW, POST YOUR TOP PICK-UP OF 2007

With the year almost complete, I want to see what your top favorite pick-ups are for the year (grails). Non-sneaker pick ups are cool if it's of that muchsignificance to you.

I'll go first. Most of them I haven't taken pictures of, so please excuse the PYS photos.

In order (all were ds):

1) These made my year when they retroed. I still need 2 or 3 more of these. (also picked up another OG pair and the 2002 Foam Pros. I sold my used pair after Igot them.)

2) NEON AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO (exclude the rest, they're from last yr).

3)
7337_3.JPG

4) RETRO (no these 2 pick-ups weren't inspired by He Got Game, just coincidence lol)
830027101b.jpg

5)
aj12_blk_wht_5.jpg

6) OG
d5e3_1_sbl.JPG

7)
force180_union_5.jpg

glasses.gif

aj3_wht_blue_5.jpg

itouch...i love this toy
smile.gif

hosoi deck for my b-day

more grapes

grails

and lastly...signed spizikes
smile.gif

sorry for all the pics....

#1 1991 airforce one white and purple size 13

#2 Air unlimited size 13

#3 white/black canvas highs from 95

just to be fair we should keep it with shoes that came out in 07... but hey dont mind me its just a suggestion...

no pics, but

1) OSU Away Lebron IV's
2) 20.5.5 Wear test Samples.
3) Year's not over yet
wink.gif

By far my favorite pick-up this entire year!!! I want even bother to post any other 2007 pick-ups.. I am on already on the hunt for a second pair for keepsake,but I already started wearing these
grin.gif

hmmm its been a crazy year. i knwo in aug i had the most pickups ever, lol...
THE LATEST & MOST SAUGHT AFTER (Original Spikes and SAMPLE yo MTV Raps

My biggest pickup.. i was excited for my viotechs, eggplants and gold flightposites, an UNDFTD Iversons

madda fact i say my Nike Sign from the renovated nike store in philly, lol

disregard the camera and heroes...

the most holy of grails are in the mail, black/cement IVs hopefully this week to count for 2007.

rbn718 - damn..
pimp.gif
great pick ups on the white/purple low and white/black canvas high.. my jaw actually dropped when I saw those white/purple lows...

as for me..

1)

and..

2)

**BONUS**
probably will be my favorite pick up for 08..

Back
Top Bottom