Yeezy 1 blink legit check

Fake. Dead giveaway is the Y print spacing. It's way too far apart. Metal tip laces as well. Not too many other things. Shape looks good for a replica

canifly34 canifly34 thanks man..I really feel like finding real yeezys for a decent price is not going to happen..I am against fakes and have no fakes..but seriously the resell on these is going to make me get the fakes..I just love the yeezys so much but 5 grand is sickening

canifly34 canifly34 hey wussup..so I picked these up..I believe they r official..just want more opinions..I traded a whole lot of these..I gave Lebron red elite championship sz 10.5. .corks..black infrared 6 sz 10 from 2010 pack and bred 1s..all ds..for these ds

canifly34 canifly34 hey wussup..so I picked these up..I believe they r official..just want more opinions..I traded a whole lot of these..I gave Lebron red elite championship sz 10.5. .corks..black infrared 6 sz 10 from 2010 pack and bred 1s..all ds..for these ds
Not worth it man

Last edited:
Wow dude, you got murdered hard. I think that's the worst beating I've ever heard someone take in a trade.

Back
Top Bottom